Service Name: GENERAL MENTAL HEALTH INFORMATION/EDUCATION
Organization Name: NATIONAL ALLIANCE ON MENTAL ILLNESS - CONTRA COSTA
- Description: Provides an educational course for family members who have loved ones with mental illness. Group available in other languages and for specific communities for example African American Community and Veterans, including active duty military personnel.
- Website: https://www.namicontracosta.org
- Phone(s): (925) 244-0873
- Hours: Office: Monday-Friday, 9-5pm; Educational course meets 12 weeks, call or visit website for day and time.
- Eligibility: Must be a family member of an individual living with mental illness.
- Requirements: None
- Contra Costa United States