Service Name: NAMI Thursday Night Support Group for Family Members
Organization Name: NAMI SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
- Description: Support groups and classes via Zoom teleconferencing. Visit our website for regular updates, or call the office number.
Local support group provides weekly opportunities for family members and friends of people living with mental illness to explore ideas and solutions to the problems they experience dealing with a mental illness in their families or friends. Drop-ins welcome.
- Website: https://www.namiscc.org/nami-family-support-groups.html
- Phone(s): 831-824-0406
- Hours: Thu 7:00pm - 8:00pm; Group meets weekly on Thursday nights form 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
- Eligibility: Support group for family members and friends of people living with mental illness.
- Requirements: No documents required.
- Santa Cruz United States
- General Mental Health Information/Education
- Mental Health Evaluation
- Condition Specific Mental Health Information/Education
- Mental Health Drop In Centers
- Men's Support Groups
- Women's Support Groups
- Family Support Centers/Outreach
- Youth/Student Support Groups
- Parent Support Groups
- Mental Health Related Support Groups
- Mental Health Practitioner Associations
- Mental Health Issues
- Chronic/Severe Mental Illness
- Mental Health Associations
- Anastasia Baboulevitch, Program Manager