Service Name: Earn-a-Bike
Organization Name: BIKE SANTA CRUZ COUNTY
- Description: The EAB program is a free 5 or 7-week after school program providing bikes, tools, and helmets to middle school students, and instructing them in the basics of bike repair and cycling safety. Paid teen mentors support program implementation for younger participants, encouraging cycling and active living as normative behaviors.
- Website: https://www.bikesantacruzcounty.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (831) 428-5109, (831) 428-5109
- Hours: Varies
- Eligibility: Middle school students in Santa Cruz, Live Oak/Capitola, and the Pajaro Valley. High school students in those same communities.
- Requirements: None
- Santa Cruz United States
- Tawn Kennedy, Youth Programs Director, firstname.lastname@example.org