Service Name: CIVIL LEGAL JUSTICE SERVICES
Organization Name: LEGAL AID OF MARIN
- Description: Provides free legal services to low-income individuals. Specialties include housing discrimination eviction prevention and defense elder law wage claims and employment discrimination small claims some general civil legal mattersAlso provides assistance with parking tickets, traffic infractions, and driver's license holds. Does not assist with DUIs.PSPS Update: Offers services during PSPS events.
- Website: http://www.legalaidmarin.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (415) 492-0230
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 12pm;
- Eligibility: Must be low-income individuals who meet federal income guidelines, or senior (age 60 and older).
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Marin United States