Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: DISABLED PERSON PARKING PLACARDS AND LICENSE PLATES
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES (DMV)
- Service Description: Notes: The California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is moving to offer Californians essential services online starting next week to continue processing critical transactions during the COVID-19 p...
- Address: PO Box 942890, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES - LIMITED EXAMINATION AND APPOINTMENT PROGRAM
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN RESOURCES
- Service Description: Designed to help persons with disabilities get jobs in the California state civil service. LEAP is an alternative to the traditional testing process, allowing applicants to demonstrate knowledge, skil...
- Address: 1810 16th Street, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO CHILDREN'S HOME
- Service Description: Home Visitors work with a multidisciplinary team to provide home and community-based support services to families identified as at risk for child abuse and neglect or who are interested in improving t...
- Address: 7000 Franklin Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: CAL VOICES
- Service Description: Family and youth advocates work to ensure that the needs of youth and families are being met by the public mental health system. Provides advocacy, education, system naviagation, information, referral...
- Address: 720 Howe Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: VETERANS CONNECT - SACRAMENTO PUBLIC LIBRARY
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Service Description: Provides assistance through trained veterans and volunteer resouce specialists who can help veterans and their families navigate services for accessing veterans benefits. Provides access to books, DVD...
- Address: 9845 Folsom Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH SERVICES - PRIMARY HEALTH SERVICES
- Service Description:
Provides primary care and integrated behavioral health care to low-income adults. Primary care is also provided to children.
Primary care treatment: Illnesses such as colds, ear infections, hypertensio...
- Address: 4600 Broadway, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Provides primary care and integrated behavioral health care to low-income adults. Primary care is also provided to children.
Service Name: OFFICE OF PATIENT RIGHTS - CONSUMERS SELF HELP CENTER
Organization Name: CONSUMERS SELF HELP CENTER
- Service Description:
Provides advocacy services for mental health clients in Sacramento County. The office of Patients' Rights assists in:
- Representing clients at Certification Review Hearings which are held at psychiatri...
- Address: 1851 Heritage Lane, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Provides advocacy services for mental health clients in Sacramento County. The office of Patients' Rights assists in:
Service Name: LAVERNE ADOLFO TRANSITIONAL HOUSING FOR FORMER FOSTER YOUTH - NEXT MOVE HOMELESS SERVICES
Organization Name: NEXT MOVE HOMELESS SERVICES, INC.
- Service Description: Next Move Homeless Services has built the Laverne Adolfo program with a wide range of services and a robust staffing model that will ensure participants are properly assessed and put on the right path...
- Address: 10566 Peter A. McCuen Boulevard, Mather, CA
Service Name: CHILDREN'S BEREAVEMENT ART GROUP
Organization Name: CHILDREN'S BEREAVEMENT ART GROUP
- Service Description: Art therapy peer support groups for children ages 4-17 grieving the death of a loved one who died during the past year. Children are placed in groups according to age. Groups meet bi-weekly for 8-10 s...
- Address: 2800 L Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: PRIDE INDUSTRIES - COMMUNITY PROGRAM
Organization Name: PRIDE INDUSTRIES
- Service Description: Prepares people with disabilities for employment and more independent lives. Provides the expertise needed to assist individuals in overcoming challenges with skills development, employment, or succes...
- Address: 7230 South Land Park Drive, Sacramento, CA