Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: CHILDREN'S CORNER - WELLSPRING WOMEN'S CENTER
Organization Name: WELLSPRING WOMEN'S CENTER
- Service Description: Provides childcare while their caretakers are in the building, with educational enrichment activities for the children, as well as weekly street soccer, trips to the park, arts and crafts, reading, an...
- Address: 3414 Fourth Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA YMCA YOUTH AND GOVERNMENT
- Service Description: California YMCA Youth & Government's Model Legislature & Court (MLC) offers a youth leadership and civic development program. The MLC creates a six-month learn-by-doing experience that teaches the val...
- Address: 1792 Tribute Road , Sacramento, CA
Service Name: OFFICE OF CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION (OCAP)
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
- Service Description: This program has been committed to improving the quality of life for California's children and families since 1977. To prevent child abuse and neglect, OCAP funds and coordinates local services that h...
- Address: 744 P Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SACRAMENTO BREASTFEEDING COALITION
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO BREASTFEEDING COALITION
- Service Description: Services include up-to-date Community Breastfeeding Resources Guide; conferences on breastfeeding for health care professionals; speakers on breastfeeding topics to local community organizations and h...
- Address: No physical address., , CA
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO CITY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Service Description: Develops, manages and coordinates a wide range of social, emotional, behavioral and health services to promote student academic success and removing barriers to learning. Working with over 120 communi...
- Address: 2930 21st Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: UC DAVIS CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL
Organization Name: UC DAVIS HEALTH
- Service Description: A children's hospital that offers extensive pediatric services to children in the Sacramento region and beyond with more than 120 physicians representing 33 pediatric subspecialties, UC Davis Children...
- Address: 2315 Stockton Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: CRISIS NURSERY - YOLO CRISIS NURSERY INC
Organization Name: YOLO CRISIS NURSERY INC
- Service Description: Provides 24-hour care for young children. Parents (caregivers) who are experiencing high levels of stress or significant hardship can utilize the nursery as a safe haven for their young children, whil...
- Address: 1477 Drew Avenue, Davis, CA
Service Name: ADOLESCENT OUTPATIENT TREATMENT - SIERRA VISTA HOSPITAL
Organization Name: SIERRA VISTA HOSPITAL
- Service Description: Eight Week Outpatient Treatment Program for adolescents between the ages of 13 to 17, who have a behavioral health disorder but do not require 24-hour intensive care. They can receive treatment while ...
- Address: 8001 Bruceville Road, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: DELTA PREVENTION
Organization Name: DELTA PREVENTION
- Service Description:
Helps parents, caregivers, children, and teens by working with them to strengthen their skills and help them work together to build strong, resilient families.
- Strengthening Families Classes - ...
- Address: 8850 Williamson Drive, Elk Grove, CA
- Service Description: Helps parents, caregivers, children, and teens by working with them to strengthen their skills and help them work together to build strong, resilient families.
Service Name: FAIRYTALE TOWN
Organization Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO DEPARTMENT OF CONVENTION AND CULTURAL SERVICES
- Service Description: A Storybook Park with 25 playsets based on nursery rhymes and fairytales, a friendly flock of farm animals, two performing arts stages and several gardens. Children can play on the Old Woman's Shoe, s...
- Address: 3901 Land Park Drive, Sacramento, CA