Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: RIO LINDA ELVERTA RECREATION AND PARK DISTRICT
Organization Name: RIO LINDA ELVERTA RECREATION AND PARK DISTRICT
- Service Description: Hosts many programs, events, and classes for the entire family. In addition, the District provides open spaces, parks and facilities for community use. Rental facility available seven days a week for ...
- Address: 810 Oak Lane, Rio Linda, CA
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO FOOD BANK & FAMILY SERVICES
- Service Description: Emergency Response Agencies that will remain open during COVID-19 in order to aid people during this crisis. Additionally, clients can refer to the website's Food Finder to find their nearest food dis...
- Address: 3867 Marconi Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: IU-MIEN COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides a crucial means of conveying mental health and other health-related concerns, social and educational support to Iu Mien community members between the ages of the early '40s to late '80s. Allo...
- Address: Mutual Housing Community Room, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH, PARKS, & COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT
- Service Description:
Older Adult Services provides a range of services and resources, most of which are held at the Hart Senior Center. Call for information about services at other locations.
Supportive Services Include:
- Address: 915 27th Street, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Older Adult Services provides a range of services and resources, most of which are held at the Hart Senior Center. Call for information about services at other locations.
Service Name: SUMMERFIELD PLAZA
Organization Name: SUMMERFIELD PLAZA
- Service Description: Summerfield Plaza is an affordable apartment community for Seniors 62 years and over, or adults with disabilities - located in Sacramento, CA. Offers a variety of different units (studio, one-bedroom,...
- Address: 2624 Traction Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: MEMBERSHIP - AARP
Organization Name: AARP
- Service Description: Membership organization for people ages 50+ whether or not retired. Local activities include chapters and community service programs for driver improvement, tax aid, health promotion, retirement plann...
- Address: 1415 L Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SENIOR RESOURCE DIRECTORY, SACRAMENTO BEE
Organization Name: LOCAL AREA NEWSPAPER/ MAGAZINES
- Service Description: A directory published and distributed by the Sacramento Bee Advertising Division in partnership with 2-1-1 Sacramento. Includes resources on caregivers, consumer assistance, financial assistance, food...
- Address: 2100 Q Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: AFFORDABLE HOUSING - ESKATON
Organization Name: ESKATON
- Service Description: Independent, affordable apartment living for older adults with limited incomes. Rental assistance is offered through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and other public agencie...
- Address: 1725 Pleasant Grove Boulevard, Roseville, CA
Service Name: CALIFORNIA COMMISSION ON AGING
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA COMMISSION ON AGING
- Service Description: The California Commission on Aging serves as the state's principal advocate for older individuals. Its primary purpose is to advance issues fundamental to ensuring healthy, purposeful and dignified lo...
- Address: 1300 National Drive, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: LEGAL SERVICES OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Service Description:
Provides free legal advice and counsel to Sacramento County residents age 60 and over, on a variety of civil legal issues, including but not limited to:
- Public benefits (Social Security, Supplemental...
- Address: 505 12th Street, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Provides free legal advice and counsel to Sacramento County residents age 60 and over, on a variety of civil legal issues, including but not limited to: