Showing Results for "" located in "santa cruz county ca California, United States"
Service Name: FAMILY HEALTH CARE
Organization Name: SALUD PARA LA GENTE
- Service Description: Primary care services include testing, treatment, and preventive care, care for long-term illnesses, and health promotion and health maintenance. Following CDC and Public Health Guidelines: clinics at...
- Address: 204 East Beach Street, Watsonville, CA
Service Name: OUTPATIENT SERVICES
Organization Name: ALERT DRIVING INC.
- Service Description: COVID-19 Updates: Office is closed until further notice. All in-person classes have been suspended. All programming is being provided via a virtual platform. Visit website to access services. Provides...
- Address: 1954 Camden Avenue, San Jose, CA
Service Name: COUNSELING SERVICES
Organization Name: ADVENT GROUP MINISTRIES
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Main office is closed. Counseling Services are currently being offered via telehealth. Residential Recovery and Outpatient Services continue to operate. Provides ...
- Address: 90 Great Oak Boulevard, San Jose, CA
Service Name: OUTPATIENT HEALTH SERVICES
Organization Name: UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS (VA), PALO ALTO DIVISION
- Service Description: Provides outpatient primary and medical care for veterans. Provides audiology, optometry, dermatology, diabetes screening, physical therapy, and nursing treatment. Offers veteran reintegration, behavi...
- Address: 201 Ninth Street, Marina, CA
Service Name: ACCESS
Organization Name: MONTEREY COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT, BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Facilities are open and services are available. Provides mental health and substance use disorder screenings, assessments, and counseling services. Offers assistance accessi...
- Address: 299 12th Street, Marina, CA
Service Name: OUTPATIENT COUNSELING SERVICES
Organization Name: SUN STREET CENTERS
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Offices are open and services are available. Provides outpatient alcohol and substance use disorder counseling services. Offers assessments, individual counseling, group the...
- Address: 3043 Macarthur Court, Marina, CA
Service Name: SUPPORTIVE AND THERAPEUTIC OPTIONS PROGRAM (STOP)
Organization Name: GARDNER HEALTH SERVICES
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: In-clinic appointments continue to be available, following CDC, State, and County guidelines. Some services are available via telehealth. Call 408-457-7100 for an...
- Address: 160 East Virginia Street, San Jose, CA
Service Name: SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT SERVICES
Organization Name: ASIAN AMERICAN RECOVERY SERVICES (AARS)
- Service Description: Offers counseling services including: Assessment Treatment planning Individual counseling Group counseling Case management and aftercare.Specific groups focus on psycho-education, peer support, and re...
- Address: 1340 Tully Road, San Jose, CA
Service Name: ARMY SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROGRAM
Organization Name: UNITED STATES ARMY, GARRISON PRESIDIO OF MONTEREY
- Service Description: Facilitates substance abuse programs for active duty military and civilian employees. Provides alcohol and drug abuse prevention, testing, and education. Offers assessment, intervention, treatment, re...
- Address: 1286 Kit Carson Road, Monterey, CA
Service Name: COUNSELING AND BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Organization Name: INDIAN HEALTH CENTER OF SANTA CLARA VALLEY
- Service Description: COVID-19 Updates: Some clinics are operating with extended hours. Primarily offering services via telehealth, unless in-person attention is absolutely necessary. Call for an appointment. Provides ment...
- Address: 602 East Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA