Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: NAMI WARMLINE
Organization Name: NAMI ORANGE COUNTY
- Service Description: Warmline Network Services is telephone-based, non-crisis support for anyone struggling with mental health and substance abuse issues. The staff providing the services has been through a similar journe...
- Address: 1810 East. 17th Street, Santa Ana, CA
Service Name: TEEN LINE
Organization Name: TEEN LINE
- Service Description:
During coronavirus response period, still offering services. Please call or text.
Provides a helpline for teens that operates every evening. Offers peer listening by other teenage volunteers. Listens ...
- Address: Confidential Location , , CA
- Service Description: During coronavirus response period, still offering services. Please call or text.
Service Name: FAMILY LINE
Organization Name: CHILDREN'S CRISIS CENTER OF STANISLAUS COUNTY, INC.
- Service Description: 24-hour crisis counseling and referral outreach helps callers prioritize critical family issues and defuse emotionally charged family events before anger escalates into violence.
- Address: PO Box 1062, Modesto, CA
Service Name: WISH
Organization Name: WISH / WOMEN'S CRISIS SHELTER IN SOUTHERN HUMBOLDT
- Service Description: WISH offers a temporary refuge for women and children who are in crisis and provides them with direct services that will assist them to move from trauma to self-empowerment. Direct services we provide...
- Address: P.O.BOX 782, Garberville, CA
Service Name: IMPROVING RURAL CARE PARTNERSHIPS
Organization Name: NORTH COAST CLINICS NETWORK
- Service Description:
White Paper: Community Health Centers and Partnership HealthPlan Collaboration Improves the Medicaid Health Delivery Landscape in Rural California
As the health care landscape continues to evolve, rura...
- Address: 638 Main Street, Ferndale, CA
- Service Description: White Paper: Community Health Centers and Partnership HealthPlan Collaboration Improves the Medicaid Health Delivery Landscape in Rural California
Service Name: CALIFORNIA YOUTH CRISIS LINE
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA CHILD, YOUTH AND FAMILY COALITION
- Service Description: Provides a statewide, toll-free, confidential telephone service for runaway children and their parents, or for any youth who is in a crisis situation and is considering running away. Services for yout...
- Address: Telephone service only, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: AFTER-ABORTION TALKLINE - EXHALE
Organization Name: EXHALE
- Service Description: (Talklines/Warmlines) Offers a free after-abortion talk-line that provides emotional support, resources and information to individuals who have had abortions. Support is also offered to partners, frie...
- Address: ***Confidential***, San Francisco, CA
Service Name: CALIFORNIA HOSPITALITY HOUSE DIRECT BILL PROGRAM
Organization Name: AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
- Service Description: The American Cancer Society has limited financial assistance to pay for stays at certain hospitality houses in CA. Patients must be residents of CA (and Brookings or Harbor, OR) who are traveling for ...
- Address: Evergreen Lodge, Eureka, CA
Service Name: CALIFORNIA STATE DEPT. OF AGING CRISIS LINE
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA STATE DEPARTMENT OF AGING
- Service Description: A toll-free line for residents of nursing or residential care homes, their families or friends who need help in resolving serious problems relating to care. The problems may involve abuse, food or die...
- Address: 434 7th Street, Eureka , CA
Service Name: BIRTHRIGHT - BRENTWOOD OFFICE
Organization Name: BIRTHRIGHT
- Service Description: (Talklines/Warmlines) Provides friendship and emotional support, free pregnancy testing, maternity and baby clothing, diapers and wipes. Program assistance available to mothers with children up to 24 ...
- Address: 857-2nd Street, Suite D, Brentwood, CA