Showing Results for "" located in "inyo county ca California, United States"
Service Name: GET A MENTOR
Organization Name: GOODWILL SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Service Description: Goodwill Southern California Youth Centers provide youth with mentors.
- Address: 342 San Fernando Road, Los Angeles, CA
Organization Name: THE LUNDQUIST INSTITUTE'S SUMMER FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
- Service Description: The Summer Fellow Program is an 8-week program for graduating high school seniors and high school juniors to explore careers in biomedical science. Students gain laboratory or clinical research experi...
- Address: 1124 West Carson Street, Torrance, CA
Service Name: ATTEND COMMUNITY WORKSHOPS
Organization Name: WAYFINDER FAMILY SERVICES
- Service Description: Junior Blind’s statewide STEP Community Workshops are designed to help teens and young adults identify areas of career interest and successfully transition to independent living, college, or the workf...
- Address: 2433 Mariner Square Loop, Alameda, CA
Service Name: OPERATION READ AND WRITE - HELP A CHILD READ
Organization Name: ASSISTANCE LEAGUE OF RIVERSIDE
- Service Description: This program offers books and educational materials for local libraries and provides children with language and writing skills through mentoring.
- Address: 68355 Ramon Rd, Cathedral City, CA
Service Name: ENROLL IN AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Organization Name: PARA LOS NIÑOS
- Service Description: Para Los Niños Charter Elementary School serves children in grades K-5. The program helps children to develop their thinking ability and character.
- Address: 1617 E. 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: VOLUNTEER TO READ TO CHILDREN
Organization Name: READING TO KIDS
- Service Description: Reading for Kids is a reading club for elementary school children. Volunteer readers read a pre-assigned book and lead discussion topics and an arts and crafts project related to the book. First-time ...
- Address: 2300 W. 7th Street, Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: COMMUNITY BASED MENTORING
Organization Name: BIG BROTHERS . BIG SISTERS OF THE DESERT
- Service Description: Bigs and Littles develop their relationship primarily by spending time together out in the local community. In order to change a child's perspective of the world, it helps to spend some time in the wo...
- Address: 42600 Cook Street, Palm Desert, CA
Service Name: JOIN A COMMUNITY MENTORING PROGRAM FOR YOUTH
Organization Name: YOUTH MENTORING
- Service Description: The Community Mentoring program is a bi-monthly program where youth and trained mentors are led on a “Hero’s Journey,” where they meet for individual mentoring and as a community.
- Address: 4103 W. Adams Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: COURT APPOINTED SPECIAL ADVOCATES (CASA)
Organization Name: CASA OF MARIPOSA COUNTY
- Service Description:
Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Office is open to the public and services are available.
Administers volunteer recruitment, training, and support. Assigns volunteers to advocate on behalf of children in fos...
- Address: 5075 Highway 140, Mariposa, CA
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Office is open to the public and services are available.
Service Name: NORCAL OUTREACH PROJECT
Organization Name: NORCAL OUTREACH PROJECT
- Service Description:
During COVID-19 response, offering support groups and meetings in-person and online; view website for current schedule. (Updated 6/24/21.)
As Redding's LGBTQ+ Center, aims to support and unite the LGBT...
- Address: 2553 Victor Avenue, Suite A, Redding, CA
- Service Description: During COVID-19 response, offering support groups and meetings in-person and online; view website for current schedule. (Updated 6/24/21.)