Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: SENIOR EMPLOYMENT - AARP
Organization Name: AARP
- Service Description:
Provides help articles, information and referrals to agencies in the community that assist with senior employment opportunities and preparation, including:
- Job Searching Tips
- AARP Job Board
- Working at...
- Address: 1415 L Street, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Provides help articles, information and referrals to agencies in the community that assist with senior employment opportunities and preparation, including:
Organization Name: AGENCY ON AGING \ AREA 4
- Service Description: Offers interactive job readiness sessions preparing the mature worker for a productive and successful job search. Employment readiness sessions cover resume preparation, referrals to computer training...
- Address: 1401 El Camino Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SOBOBA TRIBAL TANF PROGRAM
Organization Name: SOBOBA TRIBAL TANF
- Service Description: This program provides cash assistance to needy low-income Native American families who reside within the city of Riverside. Services include: cash aid; job training assistance; emergency, supportive, ...
- Address: 23906 Soboba Road, San Jacinto, CA
Service Name: EMPOWERMENT AND ADVOCACY SERVICES FOR EMPLOYMENT (EASE)
Organization Name: NORCAL SERVICES FOR DEAF & HARD OF HEARING
- Service Description:
Provides employment and advocacy services of individuals who are deaf or the hard of hearing.
- Assessment - Review work history, identify current job interest, and determine readiness...
- Address: 2321 West March Lane, Stockton, CA
- Service Description: Provides employment and advocacy services of individuals who are deaf or the hard of hearing.
Service Name: SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY WORKNET
Organization Name: SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY EMPLOYMENT AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- Service Description: Provides employment and training opportunities to job seekers in San Joaquin County by assisting them with accessing employment, education, training and support services required to succeed in the lab...
- Address: 631 East Oak Street, Lodi, CA
Service Name: RESUME BUILDING WORKSHOP
Organization Name: FONTANA LEWIS LIBRARY & TECHNOLOGY CENTER
- Service Description: Provides resume building skills.
- Address: 8437 Sierra Avenue, Fontana, CA
Service Name: DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Organization Name: BLINDNESS SUPPORT SERVICES
- Service Description: This program provides resources to gain employment by engaging community employers in the development of jobs using the appropriate assistive technology for individuals with visual impairments. Includ...
- Address: 3696 Beatty Dr, Riverside, CA
Service Name: CALWORKS JOB SERVICES
Organization Name: MENDOCINO COUNTY HEALTH & HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY SOCIAL SERVICES
- Service Description: This program offers assistance with job readiness and job search skills which support finding and maintaining employment.
- Address: 764 South Franklin Street , Fort Bragg, CA
Service Name: WORKFORCE INNOVATION AND OPPORTUNITY ACT - LFCD
Organization Name: LAO FAMILY COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INC.
- Service Description: Provides Job-readiness skills, job placement assistance, coaching and problem solving around job-related issues, job search assistance, resume preparation and application completion assistance. Contra...
- Address: 2100 Tice Valley Boulevard, Walnut Creek, CA
Service Name: CAREER AND EMPLOYMENT SERVICES - DIABLO VALLEY COLLEGE
Organization Name: DIABLO VALLEY COLLEGE
- Service Description: Provides referral job service of employment opportunities covering unskilled labor to management positions (part-time and full-time permanent, temporary assignment, seasonal, internship, and volunteer...
- Address: 161 Sycamore Avenue, Brentwood, CA