Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: DEAF COUNSELING ADVOCACY AND REFERRAL AGENCY (DCARA)
Organization Name: DEAF COUNSELING ADVOCACY AND REFERRAL AGENCY (DCARA)
- Service Description: (Job Search Techniques) Provides services for deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind and deafened persons, parents of deaf children and people learning sign language or working with the deaf. Services incl...
- Address: 14895 East 14th Street, Suite 200, San Leandro, CA
Service Name: REMOVING BARRIERS
Organization Name: SAN PABLO ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- Service Description: (Job Readiness) Provides multi-purpose job readiness and job training services designed to remove barriers to employment and public safety. Provides removal of visible tattoos that act as barriers to ...
- Address: 13830 San Pablo Avenue, Suite D, San Pablo, CA
Service Name: EMPLOYMENT RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
- Service Description:
This program offers a variety of job search aids. Including office equipment, community resource information and weekly job club.
- Address: 631 South Orchard Avenue, Ukiah, CA
- Service Description: This program offers a variety of job search aids. Including office equipment, community resource information and weekly job club.
Service Name: XL
Organization Name: PRO-YOUTH
- Service Description: XL supports high school students to become 21st Century leaders through academic tutorials and a specialized set of pathway programs, such as ProMED and Public Service, designed to prepare students fo...
- Address: 505 North Court Street , Visalia, CA
Service Name: VETERANS EMPLOYMENT SERVICES, OCEANSIDE
Organization Name: INTERFAITH COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides job training and job placement assistance to homeless or disabled male or female adult veterans. Employment services include job assessment, evaluation, counseling, retraining, on-the-job tra...
- Address: 1617 MISSION AVE, OCEANSIDE, CA
Organization Name: EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT, STATE OF CALIFORNIA
- Service Description: Provides comprehensive range of employment and training services in partnership with state and local agencies and organizations. Services benefit job seekers, laid off workers, youth, individuals curr...
- Address: 1111 BAY BLVD, CHULA VISTA, CA
Service Name: SAN JOAQUIN BRIDGE ACADEMY EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING
Organization Name: COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP FOR FAMILIES OF SAN JOAQUIN (CPFSJ)
- Service Description: Offers an 18-month Employment and Training program. Provides training requirements needed for employment. Goal is to acquired full-time employment after completion of program. May be able to support w...
- Address: 4707 Kentfield Road, Stockton, CA
Service Name: 211 CAREERS
Organization Name: 2-1-1 SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY
- Service Description:
Provides employment services such as:
- customized job coaching
- work readiness skills
- resume writing help
- interview techniques workshops
- referrals for training and support services
- job placement assista...
- Address: 9624 Hermosa Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Service Description: Provides employment services such as:
Service Name: YOUTH PROGRAM
Organization Name: 5CITIES HOMELESS COALITION
- Service Description: Youth case manager meets one on one to assist unaccompanied youth aged 16-24 by identifying needs and using community resources to meet those needs. These meetings will help the youth develop an indiv...
- Address: 1566 W Grand Ave, Grover Beach, CA
Organization Name: GOODWILL INDUSTRIES OF THE GREATER EAST BAY, INC.
- Service Description: (Job Readiness) Provides on the job training for individuals with employment barriers. Transitional employment program offers paid on the job skills training combined with workshops to develop persona...
- Address: 2701 West 10th Street, Antioch, CA