Showing Results for "" located in "monterey county ca California, United States"
Service Name: SHASTA-TRINITY REGIONAL OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAM
Organization Name: SHASTA-TRINITY REGIONAL OCCUPATIONAL PROGRAM
- Service Description: Provides career training for adults and high school students. ROP students learn communication, critical thinking, professionalism, and technical skills that prepare them to succeed. Areas of training...
- Address: 4659 Eastside Road, Redding, CA
Service Name: BUTTE COLLEGE - EOPS / CARE
Organization Name: BUTTE COLLEGE
- Service Description: EOPS is a state-funded program designed to recruit and retain students who are economically and educationally disadvantaged. Provides students with individualized attention and support to improve thei...
- Address: 2320 Forest Avenue, Chico, CA
Service Name: COLLEGE OF THE SISKIYOUS
Organization Name: COLLEGE OF THE SISKIYOUS
- Service Description: As a California community college, offers a variety of Associate of Arts & Science degree programs, vocational/occupational degrees and certificate programs. Provides academic counseling, financial ai...
- Address: 2001 Campus Drive, Yreka, CA
Service Name: SHASTA COUNTY HHSA - CALFRESH EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY
- Service Description: For those receiving CalFresh benefits, and not in CalWORKs Employment Services, provides CalFresh Employment and Training (for single adults) and SparkPoint Academy (for families with children). Servi...
- Address: 2889 East Center Street, Anderson, CA
Service Name: EXPLORER SCOUT PROGRAM
Organization Name: MERCED POLICE DEPARTMENT
- Service Description: Coordinates law enforcement training and employment preparation programs for youth. Provides community service opportunities including annual projects and participation during special events. Offers r...
- Address: 611 West 22nd Street, Merced, CA
Service Name: EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
Organization Name: VOCATIONAL VISIONS
- Service Description: Offers employment services to adults with developmental disabilities including job development, job placement, and on the job support community integrated employment settings.
- Address: 26041 Pala , Mission Viejo, CA
Service Name: WELLNESS CITY PROGRAMS
Organization Name: RI INTERNATIONAL
- Service Description: This program provides a variety of services including the Resource Center, housing options, employment opportunities, educational possibilities,Computers for research, online applications, resume writ...
- Address: 81-735 Highway 111, Indio, CA
Service Name: HIGHLANDS COMMUNITY CHARTER & TECHNICAL SCHOOLS
Organization Name: HIGHLANDS COMMUNITY CHARTER & TECHNICAL SCHOOLS
- Service Description: Tuition-free public charter school for adults 22 and over who do not possess a U.S. High School Diploma. Students are able to earn their U.S. High School Diploma, learn English through the English Lan...
- Address: 1333 Grand Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN ASSISTANCE
- Service Description:
Job Seekers Services:
Development of employment opportunities, job screening, pre-employment skills information, referral services, drop-in job referral, and employer recruitment services.
Job Talk sess...
- Address: 2450 Florin Road, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Job Seekers Services:
Service Name: CAREER ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL - SACRAMENTO PUBLIC LIBRARY
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO PUBLIC LIBRARY
- Service Description:
An accredited online high school diploma and career certification program.
With Career Online High School students will:
- Earn an accredited high school diploma in as few as five months, while preparin...
- Address: 828 I Street, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: An accredited online high school diploma and career certification program.