Showing Results for "" located in "san benito county ca California, United States"
Service Name: MIGRANT EDUCATION PROGRAM
Organization Name: HAYWARD UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT (HUSD)
- Service Description: Offers free services to families who have worked in, or have looked for jobs in, Agriculture, Food Processing, Livestock, Fishing, or Packing Flowers, Fruits or Meats. Some of the services offered to ...
- Address: 27211 Tyrrell Avenue, Hayward, CA
Service Name: MIGRANT HEAD START ESL PROGRAM
Organization Name: STANISLAUS COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
- Service Description: Provides early, continues, intensive, and comprehensive child development and family support services to infants, toddlers, pregnant women and families.
- Address: 1324 Celeste Drive, Modesto, CA
Service Name: ENTERPRISE MIGRANT
Organization Name: CAMBRIDGE ACADEMIES ENTERPRISE CENTERS
- Service Description: Provides high school equivalency classes for agricultural workers and their families in English and Spanish for qualifying participants. Classes are held in rural communities through partnerships with...
- Address: 1301 K Street, Modesto, CA
Service Name: STATE BASED MIGRANT PROGRAM
Organization Name: CENTRAL CALIFORNIA CHILD DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, INC.
- Service Description: Provides child development services to families in Stanislaus and Merced Counties who meet eligibility and need criteria.
- Address: 2250 Rockefeller Drive, Ceres, CA
Service Name: MIGRANT EDUCATION
Organization Name: SANTA CLARA COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION (SCCOE)
- Service Description: Provides education and support services to migrant children.
- Address: 1290 Ridder Park Drive, San Jose, CA
Service Name: SANTA CRUZ OFFICE OF EDUCATION
Organization Name: SANTA CRUZ COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
- Service Description: Administers the following services: Regional Occupational Programs, Santa Cruz County Outdoor School, Santa Cruz County Special Education and Child Development Resource Center. Also administers the Ju...
- Address: 400 Encinal Street, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: PUENTES BILINGUAL PROGRAM
Organization Name: SANTA CRUZ CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Service Description: Puentes (Bridges) is a bilingual program, all children in Puentes are provided with support in their home language whether it is Spanish or English. English focus classes are integrated, but all child...
- Address: 1231 Bay Street, Santa Cruz, CA
Service Name: EDUCATION & TRAINING SERVICES
Organization Name: MIGRANT EDUCATION REGION XI
- Service Description: Provides educational support services to migrant students (age 3-21). Provides school-based educational services, academic guidance, health services, outreach and recruitment, services for school-age ...
- Address: 294 Green Valley Road, Watsonville, CA
Service Name: HIGH SCHOOL EQUIVALENCY PROGRAM (HEP)
Organization Name: HARTNELL COLLEGE
- Service Description: Provides migrant education programs for migrant and seasonal farmworkers. Assists with high school equivalency, associate degree, employment, military service, and apprenticeships. Offers certificate ...
- Address: 1752 East Alisal Street, Salinas, CA
Service Name: MIGRANT EDUCATION PROGRAMS
Organization Name: MONTEREY COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION (MCOE)
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVIS-19 Note: Office is closed to the public, but staff are available by phone. Provides school enrollment and access to public education for children of migrant workers. Offers school re...
- Address: 901 Blanco Circle, Salinas, CA