Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: TRANSPORTATION SERVICES - SHORES OF HOPE
Organization Name: SHORES OF HOPE
- Service Description: Specialized transportation for disabled individuals and seniors including transportation to and from healthcare, employment, and recreation programs for adults. Provides the mobility needed so that th...
- Address: 110 Sixth Street, West Sacramento, CA
Service Name: BEAUMONT TRANSIT DEPARTMENT
Organization Name: CITY OF BEAUMONT TRANSIT DEPARTMENT
- Service Description: This public transit service operates three fixed bus routes which connect within Beaumont and Cherry Valley.
- Address: 550 E 6th Street, Beaumont, CA
Service Name: GARDEN GROVE - SENIOR TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: H. LOUIS LAKE SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: Offers transportation to medical appointments. Services are offered within the Garden Grove city limits and up to 5 miles outside the city.
- Address: 11300 Stanford Avenue, Garden Grove, CA
Organization Name: CITY OF SAN CLEMENTE
- Service Description: Provides no cost transportation for San Clemente seniors to select grocery stores and the San Clemente Senior Center.
- Address: 117 Avenida Victoria, San Clemente, CA
Service Name: OLDER ADULT SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: COMMUNITY PARTNERS IN CARING
- Service Description:
COVID-19 Update: Offering food/groceries delivery, prescription medication delivery, and check-in calls. Call to receive services. (Updated 6/22/2020)
Provides one-on-one, personalized, door-to-door tr...
- Address: 15 East Carrillo Street, Santa Barbara, CA
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: Offering food/groceries delivery, prescription medication delivery, and check-in calls. Call to receive services. (Updated 6/22/2020)
Service Name: SENIOR SHUTTLE
Organization Name: ROSE M. ELDRIDGE SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: This program serves seniors, disabled, and veteran benefitsas by providing transportation to Norco residents for medical appointments, pharmacy, grocery shopping, etc. Shuttle will travel up to a 30-m...
- Address: 2690 Clark Avenue, Norco, CA
Service Name: DIAL-A-RIDE SERVICE
Organization Name: YUBA-SUTTER TRANSIT
- Service Description:
During COVID-19 response (updated 6/15/20), rides must be considered essential travel.
Provides curb-to-curb transportation for seniors and persons with disabilities unable to ride standard fixed-rout...
- Address: 2100 B Street, Marysville, CA
- Service Description: During COVID-19 response (updated 6/15/20), rides must be considered essential travel.
Service Name: TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Organization Name: CATHOLIC CHARITIES OF THE DIOCESE OF STOCKTON
- Service Description: Provides door to door transportation service for seniors in Turlock, Modesto and select areas of Stanislaus County.
- Address: 3784 Tenaya Drive , Modesto, CA
Service Name: COMMUNITY SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: TRONA COMMUNITY SENIOR CITIZENS OPERATIONS
- Service Description: Provides services to the entire community including emergency food and weekly senior meals. Also provides transportation to medical appointments and weekly shopping trips. Information concerning local...
- Address: 13187 Market Street, Trona, CA
Service Name: LA HABRA SHUTTLE - SENIOR TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: LA HABRA COMMUNITY CENTER
- Service Description: Offers transportation throughout the City of La Habra to older adults and persons with disabilities.
- Address: 101 West La Habra Boulevard, La Habra, CA