Showing Results for "" located in "lake county ca California, United States"
Organization Name: CITY OF CAMARILLO
- Service Description:
During the COVID-19 response period, the following services have been updated:
-Fixed Route currently has free fares, no other changes to services.
-Effective March 30, 2020 Dial-A-Ride currently offers...
- Address: 601 Carmen Drive, Camarillo, CA
- Service Description: During the COVID-19 response period, the following services have been updated:
Service Name: WATERFORD / MODESTO / CERES SHUTTLE
Organization Name: STANISLAUS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS TRANSIT DIVISION
- Service Description: Provides round-trip general public transportation service between Modesto, Empire, Oakdale, Waterford, Hickman, Hughson and Ceres. Reservation required.
- Address: 1010 10th Street, Modesto, CA
Service Name: VAN CONNECT
Organization Name: FOOTHILL AIDS PROJECT
- Service Description: Provides door to door assisted transportation to seniors and individuals with disabilities in the high desert area.
- Address: 16501 Walnut Street, Hesperia, CA
Service Name: DIAL-A-RIDE (ADA PARATRANSIT SERVICE)
Organization Name: LIVERMORE- AMADOR VALLEY TRANSIT AUTHORITY (LAVTA) WHEELS
- Service Description: Offers a paratransit service that provides door-to-door service to eligible disabled riders in Livermore, Dublin, Pleasanton, and the surrounding unincorporated areas of Alameda County. Connects with ...
- Address: 1362 Rutan Court, Livermore, CA
Service Name: TAXI REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM
Organization Name: CITY OF EMERYVILLE COMMUNITY SERVICES DEPARTMENT
- Service Description: Offers a taxi reimbursement program of up to $72 every three months for Emeryville residents age 70 and over, and the disabled age 18 to 69, who reside in Emeryville. Participants are strongly encoura...
- Address: 4727 San Pablo Avenue, Emeryville, CA
Service Name: DIAL-A-RIDE BISHOP
Organization Name: EASTERN SIERRA TRANSIT
- Service Description: Paratransit service that provides transportation for all residents including those passengers with special needs or whom are ambulatory. Drivers assist passengers to and from the bus and entry door of...
- Address: 703B Airport Road, Bishop, CA
Service Name: CARE-A-VAN TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Organization Name: SOUTHERN TRINITY HEALTH SERVICES
- Service Description:
COVID-19 Update: Services not being offered at this time. (Updated 6/2/2020)
Provides transportation services for the southern portion of Trinity County. Also provides transportation services to the so...
- Address: 321 Van Duzen Road, Mad River, CA
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: Services not being offered at this time. (Updated 6/2/2020)
Service Name: PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: MOUNTAIN AREA REGIONAL TRANSIT AUTHORITY
- Service Description: Provides public transportation for the local mountain communities. Also offers an off the Mountain service into San Bernardino.
- Address: 621 Forest Shade Road, Crestline, CA
Service Name: LOCAL TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
Organization Name: SAN BENITO COUNTY LOCAL TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
- Service Description: Offers a curb to curb for transportation service to seniors, and individuals who are physically disabled. Provides information for fixed route, commuter shuttle, general public dial-a-ride, and trip p...
- Address: 330 Tres Pinos Road #C7, Hollister, CA
Service Name: LIFT LINE
Organization Name: COMMUNITY BRIDGES
- Service Description: Provides and coordinates accessible transportation for individuals with disabilities.
- Address: 521 Main Street, Santa Cruz, CA