Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: AFFORDABLE HOUSING INFORMATION AND PROGRAMS
Organization Name: CITY OF PLEASANTON HOUSING DIVISION
- Service Description: Provides affordable housing information phone line for the City of Pleasanton. Provides information on affordable rental housing opportunities (including Tri-Valley Area Affordable Rental Housing Dire...
- Address: 200 Old Bernal Avenue, Pleasanton, CA
Service Name: CARE PARTNERS
Organization Name: AVENIDAS
- Service Description: Provides consultation about life transitions involving family dynamics, advanced care planning, relocation, transportation, crisis intervention, bereavement, and hospital discharge.
- Address: 450 Bryant Street, Palo Alto, CA
Service Name: SENIOR SERVICES
Organization Name: CITY OF CUPERTINO PARKS AND RECREATION
- Service Description: Provides case management, health insurance counseling, and senior housing information. Offers classes on various subjects including art, crafts, dance, music, fitness, and technology.
- Address: 21251 Stevens Creek Boulevard, Cupertino, CA
Service Name: TRANSITION SERVICES
Organization Name: DAYLE MCINTOSH CENTER
- Service Description: Offers relocation assistance for people who are in nursing homes and other medical facilities and who want to move back into the community including, finding suitable housing, furniture and household ...
- Address: 501 North Brookhurst Street, Anaheim, CA
Service Name: SENIOR HOUSING
Organization Name: HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF SANTA BARBARA
- Service Description:
COVID-19 Update: Temporarily suspending all face-to-face office visits, business will be conducted by phone, email, or mail. (Updated 5/14/2020)
-Inspections: Unit inspections will cease until further ...
- Address: 808 Laguna Street, Santa Barbara, CA
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: Temporarily suspending all face-to-face office visits, business will be conducted by phone, email, or mail. (Updated 5/14/2020)
Service Name: SENIOR INFORMATION & ASSISTANCE LINE
Organization Name: COMMUNITY CARE
- Service Description: Provides information and referral services for seniors 60 years and older. Specialists answer questions about community resources and services. Seniors are connected to the appropriate agencies and in...
- Address: 301 South State Street, Ukiah, CA
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
- Service Description: The California Department of Veterans Affairs (CalVet) offers long-term care to California veterans who are aged or disabled and, under certain circumstances, to spouses and domestic partners of veter...
- Address: 1227 O Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: OAK CENTER TOWERS
Organization Name: OAK CENTER TOWERS - EPISCOPAL SENIOR COMMUNITIES (ESC)
- Service Description: An independent living residence in West Oakland for very low-income seniors age 62 and older and disabled individuals. Offers studio and one bedroom apartments. Provides 24-hour security; grounds are ...
- Address: 1515 Market Street, Oakland, CA
Service Name: APEXCARE
Organization Name: APEXCARE
- Service Description:
Free placement assistance for seniors looking for a residential care facility. Provides non-medical in-home care.
In-Home Care Services:
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Incontinence care and toileting...
- Address: 1333 Howe Avenue, Sacramento, CA
- Service Description: Free placement assistance for seniors looking for a residential care facility. Provides non-medical in-home care.
Service Name: REDDING AREA ASSISTED LIVING ASSOCIATION (RAALA)
Organization Name: REDDING AREA ASSISTED LIVING ASSOCIATION
- Service Description: Provides information and referral to licensed care homes in the Redding area that are in good standing with RAALA which follows the social model for long-term care facilities.
- Address: Private address, Redding, CA