Showing Results for "" located in "mendocino ca California, United States"
Service Name: OLD PATH MIRACLE CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF GOD IN CHRIST
Organization Name: OLD PATH MIRACLE CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF GOD IN CHRIST
- Service Description: Provides a hot breakfast to anyone in need and distributes clothing as available. Accepts donations of clothing. Call to arrange drop off during church office hours. Also provides a grocery bag givea...
- Address: 500 Arkansas Street, Vallejo, CA
Service Name: SPARROW PROJECT
Organization Name: FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF VALLEJO
- Service Description: Provides hot meals and distributes a bag of groceries (once a week) to people in need. Also hosts a Saturday early-morning barbecue at 3am in the church parking lot. Please note: General services are ...
- Address: 2025 Sonoma Boulevard, Vallejo, CA
Service Name: FOOD ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: FRIENDSHIP MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH
- Service Description: Provides a hot meal and food pantry for anyone in need. Note for Coronavirus response period: Hot meal service is suspended until further notice. Food pantry continues per regular schedule.
- Address: 1905 Florida Street, Vallejo, CA
Service Name: FOOD AND CLOTHING ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: OROVILLE HOPE CENTER
- Service Description: Provides hot meals, clothing, blankets, linens, and personal hygiene items to people in need.
- Address: 1950 Kitrick Avenue, Oroville, CA
Service Name: MEALS SERVICES
Organization Name: OROVILLE RESCUE MISSION (ORM)
- Service Description: Offers free meals to people in need. Provides three meals a day from Monday to Saturday and dinner on Sunday.
- Address: 4250 Lincoln Boulevard, Oroville, CA
Service Name: DINNING ROOM - BAY AREA RESCUE MISSION (SOUP KITCHENS)
Organization Name: BAY AREA RESCUE MISSION
- Service Description: Offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner to shelter clients and anyone in need of a meal.
- Address: 200 Macdonald Avenue, Richmond, CA
Service Name: SOUPER CENTER - GRIP (SOUP KITCHENS)
Organization Name: GREATER RICHMOND INTERFAITH PROGRAM
- Service Description: Serves a hot meal daily.
- Address: 165 22nd Street, Richmond, CA
Organization Name: LOAVES AND FISHES OF CONTRA COSTA
- Service Description: Offers a hot noon meal in a seat in dinning room. Offers free groceries including bread, pastries, canned goods, fruits and vegetables as they become available. Provides a variety of volunteer opportu...
- Address: 835 Ferry Street, Martinez, CA
Service Name: COMMUNITY MEAL
Organization Name: INSIGHT HOUSING
- Service Description: Offers a free, hot evening meal to all in need in the county of Alameda. The meals are served as a sit-down meal in a cafeteria-style dining venue. Bagged lunches are available to go.
- Address: 2012 Berkeley Way, Berkeley, CA
Service Name: BERKELEY COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: DOROTHY DAY HOUSE
- Service Description: Provides a full-service day program for people experiencing homelessness. Day services include breakfast, lunch, showers, laundry, clothes, and locker. Also collaborates with local agencies for mental...
- Address: 1931 Center Street, Berkeley, CA