Showing Results for "" located in "Sacramento California, United States"
Service Name: SUPPORT GROUP FOR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS
Organization Name: OTHER BAR - NATIONAL HOTLINE, THE
- Service Description: Offers support groups to judges, lawyers, law students and other legal professionals affected by alcohol and drug abuse.
- Address: 2791 24th Street, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS WORLD SERVICES, INC.
- Service Description: Provides 12-step support groups for persons dealing with alcoholism. Offers a 24 hour hotline for persons in recovery or wanting to begin the process of alcohol recovery.
- Address: 185 Mayhew Way, Walnut Creek, CA
Organization Name: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides information and treatment referrals for alcohol and drug addictions and mental health services.To locate a facility and program, http://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/
- Address: 90 7th Street, San Francisco, CA
Service Name: ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
Organization Name: ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS
- Service Description: Offers a twelve step method of recovery from alcohol addiction, AA offers general groups, Spanish speaking meetings, and specialized meetings for teens, women, and for friends and/or family.
- Address: , Chico, CA
Service Name: SUPPORT GROUPS AND SERVICES
Organization Name: ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS SAN MATEO CENTRAL OFFICE (AA)
- Service Description: Provides facilitates peer support groups. For persons whose lives change by alcohol. Participants share their experiences in meetings at locations throughout the county. Offers AA-approved books and l...
- Address: 2215 South El Camino Real, San Mateo, CA
Service Name: 24/7 AA HOTLINE
Organization Name: ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (AA), GREATER FRESNO AREA INTERGROUP ASSOCIATION
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Services are available by phone. Operates 24/7 alcohol addiction hotline with information and referrals to community resources.
- Address: 3636 North First Street, Fresno, CA
Service Name: HOTLINE AND SUPPORT GROUPS
Organization Name: OTHER BAR
- Service Description: Offers telephone support for legal professionals struggling with alcohol or substance abuse. Provides online support groups and meeting locations.
- Address: 6216 Brockton Avenue, Riverside, CA
Service Name: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA INTERGROUP
Organization Name: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA INTERGROUP
- Service Description: Offers a fellowship of men and women striving to recover from alcoholism. Provides the opportunity to share experiences, strengths, and hopes to help one's self and others. Meetings are held at variou...
- Address: , , CA
Service Name: ALCOHOL AND DRUG HELPLINE
Organization Name: STARVISTA
- Service Description: Provides information about alcohol and drug recovery programs and referrals to community services. Offers support to anyone dealing with their own alcohol and drug issues or whose lives have been affe...
- Address: , San Carlos, CA