Showing Results for "" located in "del norte county ca California, United States"
Service Name: CHILD ABUSE REGISTRY
Organization Name: ORANGE COUNTY SOCIAL SERVICES AGENCY- CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides a 24 hour crisis intervention hotline to report suspected child abuse or neglect for Orange County. Child abuse consultation is available for those who have questions regarding possible child...
- Address: 800 North Eckhoff Street, Orange, CA
Service Name: PARENTS ANONYMOUS
Organization Name: PARENTS ANONYMOUS INC.
- Service Description: Parents Anonymous Program is an evidence-based family strengthening program utilizing mutual, parent leadership, and shared leadership to achieve personal growth, improve family functioning and achiev...
- Address: 250 West First Street, Claremont, CA
Service Name: GET HELP FOR SEXUALLY ABUSED CHILDREN AND THEIR FAMILIES
Organization Name: VIOLENCE INTERVENTION PROGRAM (VIP)
- Service Description: Violence Intervention Program provides a variety of specialized services to children who have been sexually abused. Services include child abuse assessment and forensic exam, follow-up and ongoing pri...
- Address: 1721 Griffin Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: CALL HOTLINE TO REPORT CHILD ABUSE AND NEGLECT
Organization Name: CHILD ABUSE HOTLINE (DCFS)
- Service Description: The Los Angeles Department of Children and Family Services has a 24 hour hotline to report child abuse.
- Address: 425 Shatto Place, Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: REPORT CHILD ABUSE
Organization Name: LOS ANGELES COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
- Service Description: Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services provides a child abuse hotline to report child abuse or neglect.
- Address: 3530 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: 24/7 HOTLINE
Organization Name: 1736 FAMILY CRISIS CENTER
- Service Description: COVID-19 update: Due to an abundance of caution with COVID-19, 1736 Family Crisis Center's offices will be closed to the public. All services are still being offered by phone. Please call for more inf...
- Address: 2116 Arlington Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Service Name: GET RESOURCES ABOUT CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION
Organization Name: CHILDREN'S CENTER OF THE ANTELOPE VALLEY
- Service Description: The Children's Center of the Antelope Valley provides information about the signs and indicators of child abuse and where to get help.
- Address: 45111 Fern Avenue, Lancaster, CA
Service Name: JOIN A CHILD ABUSE TREATMENT PROGRAM
Organization Name: VALLEY OASIS
- Service Description: Valley Oasis's child abuse treatment program (Kayla's Place) provides assessment and treatment services to children that have experienced abuse and violence in the home.
- Address: 44967 10th Street West, Lancaster, CA
Service Name: CHILD WELFARE SERVICES
Organization Name: SANTA BARBARA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES (DSS)
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: COVID-19 Update: All services are available, however reception areas are closed. Clients are asked to use the phones in the lobby to call reception to be linked with a staff member. T...
- Address: 234 Camino Del Remedio, Santa Barbara, CA
Service Name: CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES (CPS)
Organization Name: KERN COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
- Service Description: COVID-19 update (10/22/20): office is currently closed. Services are still being provided by phone 24/7.Responds to reports of suspected child abuse. Provides safety and protection for children who ar...
- Address: 100 East California Avenue, Bakersfield, CA