Showing Results for "" located in "mendocino ca California, United States"
Service Name: HOSPITALITY AND WELLNESS CENTER
Organization Name: MENDOCINO COAST HOSPITALITY CENTER
- Service Description: Provides a resource center with mail, phone, and fax services. Offers temporary mailing address and information about food and shelters. Case management and Wellness activities include: Life skills cl...
- Address: 101 North Franklin Street, Fort Bragg, CA
Service Name: ALTERNATIVE TO VIOLENCE
Organization Name: ALTERNATIVES TO VIOLENCE OF MENDOCINO COUNTY
- Service Description: Provides educational opportunities for individuals with anger management issues. Offers in-person workshops to residents in Mendocino County. Also provides support groups for those with anger manageme...
- Address: 25 Norgard Lane, Ukiah, CA
Service Name: SPECIALTY MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Organization Name: TAPESTRY FAMILY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides outpatient mental health treatment and rehabilitative services to patients with emotional and behavioral impairments. Offers treatment focusing on: Mental health disorders Impulse control Af...
- Address: 169 Mason Street, Ukiah, CA
Service Name: YUKI TRAILS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
Organization Name: ROUND VALLEY INDIAN HEALTH CENTER
- Service Description: Provides substance abuse and mental health counseling to the people of the Round Valley community. Provides outpatient substance abuse counseling for adolescents and adults, as well as: Outpatient men...
- Address: 23000 Henderson Road, Covelo Round Valley, CA
Service Name: MOUNTAIN COMMUNITY RESOURCES (MCR)
Organization Name: COMMUNITY BRIDGES
- Service Description: BASIC NEEDS | NECESIDADES BSICASClothes / RopaFood Distribution / Despensa de alimentosHomeless Services Servicios para personas sin hogarHEALTH | SALUDCovered CA Enrollment / Inscripcin de Covered CA...
- Address: 6134 Highway 9, Felton, CA
Service Name: SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: MEN EVOLVING NONVIOLENTLY
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response period, meeting via zoom. Provides supportive services for men to change their violent or abusive behavior. Offers a 24/7 helpline that provides resources that suit individ...
- Address: No Physical Location, , CA
Service Name: CREATIVE CONFLICT RESOLUTIONS
Organization Name: FRIENDS OUTSIDE IN SONOMA COUNTY
- Service Description: Provides methods to prevent, reduce, and resolve conflicts for incarcerated individuals. Offers self-assessment skills to identify inner conflict in a safe environment. Helps participants learn altern...
- Address: 2777 Ventura Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: COUNSELING SERVICES
Organization Name: NOVA NON-VIOLENT ALTERNATIVES
- Service Description: Provides a 52-week program for individuals and families who have problems in relationships. Includes anger, violence, and difficulties with their partners and family members. Offers a psycho-education...
- Address: 421 Humboldt Street, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: TEHAMA COUNTY HSA - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH RECOVERY SERVICES
Organization Name: TEHAMA COUNTY HEALTH SERVICES AGENCY - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- Service Description: Provides group and individual behavioral health rehabilitation services for individuals with mental illness (including dually diagnosed individuals with substance use disorders). Services include: Com...
- Address: 275 Solano Street, Corning, CA
Service Name: ADVENTIST HEALTH AND RIDEOUT - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Organization Name: ADVENTIST HEALTH AND RIDEOUT - TEHAMA COUNTY
- Service Description: Provides Behavioral Health services via in-person and/or Telehealth at their clinic in Corning. Services include: Counseling Stress, mood and anxiety treatment/management Bereavement Psychological ass...
- Address: 155 Solano Street, Corning, CA