Showing Results for "" located in "trinity county ca California, United States"
Service Name: GARBERVILLE OFFICE
Organization Name: HUMBOLDT COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES - PUBLIC HEALTH BRANCH
- Service Description: Free, anonymous HIV testing, immunizations, communicable disease, Maternal Child Health, Home Visits/Alternative Response Team, AFLP/TAPPN
- Address: 727 Cedar Street, Garberville, CA
Service Name: HEALTH CLINIC
Organization Name: REDWOODS RURAL HEALTH CENTER
- Service Description: Medical and lab services, primary dental, vitamins and nutritional supplements, help with utilities, firewood, food, transportation, HIV support groups, case management, counseling, helping meet finan...
- Address: 101 West Coast Road, Redway, CA
Service Name: AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Organization Name: CAHTO TRIBE INFORMATION NETWORK
- Service Description: Offers an after-hours school program for tribal members with children in grades kindergarten-12. Provides enriching activities for participants, tutoring, and socialization with others.
- Address: 300 Cahto Drive, Laytonville, CA
Service Name: SCOE - PROJECT SHARE AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
- Service Description: Provides after school services to participating districts and schools. Each school site conducts daily homework hour, physical activity and fun children-centered activities which provides the child an...
- Address: 1644 Magnolia Avenue, Redding, CA
Service Name: HEALTHY SHASTA
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY
- Service Description: Promotes healthy eating and active lifestyles in Shasta County. Works to prevent obesity and create environments where residents make healthy choices. On the website, one can find information about: H...
- Address: 2660 Breslauer Way, Redding, CA
Organization Name: MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. MULTICULTURAL COMMUNITY CENTER
- Service Description: Connects families and youth with educational and recreational programs, and special events. For youth in grades K-12th, offers a variety of programs including: Kids Night (for ages 5-13) King's Brothe...
- Address: 1815 Sheridan Street, Redding, CA
Service Name: RIO DELL COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: ST. JOSEPH HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
- Service Description: Food For People food pantry; offered on a monthly basis Weekly First Five Playgroup for ages 0-5 Assistance with resume creation, job searching and assistance with applications Access to Computer/Phon...
- Address: 99 Wildwood Ave, Rio Dell, CA
Service Name: CALIFORNIA YOUTH PARTNERSHIP
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA YOUTH PARTNERSHIP
- Service Description: Works to educate, equip and empower youth ages 12-19 to obtain relationship skills for school, love, life, and work. Provides healthy relationship education, social-emotional learning, positive youth ...
- Address: 1388 Court Street, Suite C, Redding, CA
Service Name: SHASTA FAMILY YMCA
Organization Name: SHASTA FAMILY YMCA
- Service Description: Provides facility and program activities for children, teens, adults, families and seniors. Facility benefits include: Fitness center Land and water group exercise classes Sports and enrichment progra...
- Address: 1155 N. Court Street, Redding, CA
Service Name: SHASTA COUNTY CHEMICAL PEOPLE - YOUTH SERVICES
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY CHEMICAL PEOPLE
- Service Description: Provides programs for youth and families that encourage acceptance of others to prevent racism, violence, and bullying as well as preventing the problems associated with alcohol, tobacco and other dru...
- Address: 2280 Benton Drive, Building A, Redding, CA