Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES PROGRAM
Organization Name: LILLIPUT FAMILIES
- Service Description: Provides kinship support services to relative caregivers. Services include: - Mentoring - Advocacy - Counseling - Play care - Support group - Legal referrals - Family activities - In-home support - Re...
- Address: 2255 Challenger Way, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES - RICHMOND - YOUTH SERVICES BUREAU (ADOPTION AND FOSTER/KINSHIP CARE SUPPORT GROUPS)
Organization Name: WEST CONTRA COSTA YOUTH SERVICE BUREAU
- Service Description: Provides a team-based approach including coordination of mental health, education, welfare, juvenile justice, and other social services into a network to meet the individual needs of children with emo...
- Address: 186 Broadway Street, Richmond, CA
Service Name: PACT TEEN AND TWEEN CLUBS
Organization Name: PACT - AN ADOPTION ALLIANCE
- Service Description: Offers a place for adopted and fostered teens of color, enabling them to meet their peers. Gatherings focus on social, expressive and project oriented activities. Teens can share time together and hav...
- Address: 5515 Doyle Street, Emeryville, CA
Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES - CONCORD - PACIFIC CLINICS (ADOPTION AND FOSTER/KINSHIP CARE SUPPORT GROUPS)
Organization Name: PACIFIC CLINICS
- Service Description: Provides resources for relatives raising the child of a family member; this is primarily but not only grandparents raising their grandchildren. Services include support groups, recreation and respite ...
- Address: 2380 Salvio Street, Suite 200, Concord, CA
Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES
- Service Description: Offers youth activities including community service, leadership and recreational activities. Services provided include: crisis intervention suppport group information and referrals and more
- Address: 303 Hegenberger Road, Oakland, CA
Service Name: KINSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES PROGRAM (KSSP)
Organization Name: LINCOLN FAMILIES
- Service Description: Offers help with having a foster child's family become relative caregivers. Provides a variety of support, including: Family Coaching: Advocacy and referral for financial help, legal supports, mental ...
- Address: 111 Review Way, Hayward, CA
Service Name: RESOURCES & SUPPORT FOR FOSTER FAMILIES - CAC
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA ALLIANCE OF CAREGIVERS
- Service Description: California Alliance of Caregivers... serves foster, kinship, guardian and adoptive families provides one on one assistance to families who need to connect to resources and benefits that are specifical...
- Address: 1100 11th Street, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: WAYFINDER FAMILY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides kinship support services to relative caregivers who are struggling with the challenges of raising kin, and to those families who want to connect with other families in the same situation.Serv...
- Address: 4600 47th Avenue, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: YOUTH FACING HOMELESSNESS
Organization Name: SAN MATEO COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
- Service Description: Provides services to children and youth in foster care or homeless situations. Services include: Enrollment assistance Transportation assistance Academic support
- Address: 101 Twin Dolphin Drive, Redwood City, CA
Organization Name: STANFORD SIERRA YOUTH & FAMILIES
- Service Description: Empowers parents and caregivers to become advocates for their children and leaders in their communities through monthly support group meetings.Support Groups cover topics such as: Interventions Natura...
- Address: 8912 Volunteer Lane, Sacramento, CA