Showing Results for "" located in "el dorado county ca California, United States"
Service Name: EMPOWERED PARENTING PROGRAM
Organization Name: LIFE ENRICHING COMMUNICATION
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: Program being offered via video conferencing. Focuses on the dynamics of family violence and how it impacts parenting and the child. Also fulfills court mandated child abuse preventio...
- Address: 1031 Thompson Way, Placerville, CA
Organization Name: FOLSOM CORDOVA COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIP
- Service Description: A Family Resource Center (FRC) offering a variety of free programs to families with minor children that live within Sacramento County. Services include: Parenting workshops School readiness activities...
- Address: 10665 Coloma Road, Rancho Cordova, CA
Service Name: PARENTING WORKSHOPS - BEAS ACADEMY
Organization Name: BEHAVIORAL EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT SERVICES, INC.
- Service Description: Workshops show parents the do's and don'ts of parenting, as well as effective tools and strategies in action. Every workshop incorporates 'Principles for Parenting' that will guide you in any parentin...
- Address: 6056 Rutland Drive, Carmichael, CA
Service Name: BETTER DECISIONS COUNSELING
Organization Name: BETTER DECISIONS COUNSELING
- Service Description: Outpatient program helping to reduce homelessness, recidivism, unemployed veterans, divorced parents who don't communicate, youth drug prevention by providing training, counseling and educational grou...
- Address: 10366 Rockingham Road, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION
- Service Description: Services available to Sacramento County parolees and their families during the transition from prison to home. Works collaboratively with the client, their family, and their supervising agent to ensur...
- Address: 10170 Missile Way, Mather, CA
Service Name: PARENTING CLASSES - WELLSPACE HEALTH
Organization Name: WELLSPACE HEALTH
- Service Description: Court-approved classes in early childhood development. Twelve educational sessions with a certificate of completion. Topics include nutrition, health and safety (including how to select proper car sea...
- Address: 4441 Auburn Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: ALDAR ACADEMY
Organization Name: ALDAR ACADEMY
- Service Description: Educational services for children and youth with severe learning, emotional, or behavioral issues. Behavioral counseling; education and evaluation; family, group and individual counseling. Specializes...
- Address: 4436 Engle Road, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: WELLSPACE HEALTH
- Service Description: A Family Resource Center (FRC) offering a variety of free programs to families with children under the age of 18 that live in Sacramento County. Family Resource Center Services include: Crisis interve...
- Address: 6015 Watt Avenue, North Highlands, CA
Service Name: SAN JUAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT - CO-PARENTING CLASS
Organization Name: SAN JUAN UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Service Description: Co-Parenting is a 6-week parent skill-building program designed specifically for families raising children in more than one household. This interactive course provides parents/guardians with useful st...
- Address: 2641 Kent Drive, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: MUTUAL ASSISTANCE NETWORK (MAN)
- Service Description: A Family Resource Center (FRC) offering a variety of free programs to families with children up to the age of 18 living in Sacramento County. Major programs are: Birth & Beyond In-Home Visitation - As...
- Address: 2427 Marconi Avenue, Sacramento, CA