Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: FOOD DISTRIBUTION AND NUTRITIONAL COUNSELING
Organization Name: FOOD FOR THOUGHT
- Service Description: Provides medically tailored meals and groceries to individuals with serious medical conditions. Includes HIV/AIDS and those who have been hospitalized within the past two weeks. Serves those with Medi...
- Address: 6550 Railroad Avenue, Forestville, CA
Service Name: SENIOR HOMECARE SERVICES
Organization Name: JEWISH FAMILY AND CHILDREN'S SERVICES (JFCS)
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response period, offering services by phone at the Critical Help Line. Provides non-medical personal care, homemaking, and companionship. Offers a caregiver for 4 hours in a day min...
- Address: 2200 Range Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: FOOD PANTRY
Organization Name: SALVATION ARMY SANTA ROSA CORPS
- Service Description: During the COVID-19 response period. Please search through the Redwood Empire Food Bank refb.org/our-work/programs/get-food/ for food pantry referrals. COVID-19: Currently offering assistance through ...
- Address: 93 Stony Circle, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: VILLAGE NETWORK OF PETALUMA
Organization Name: VILLAGE NETWORK OF PETALUMA
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status Update: Providing grocery, and medication pick up for members. Offering classes and workshops both online and in person. Offers friendly visits, transportation, minor home repairs, and...
- Address: 410 D Street, Petaluma, CA
Service Name: YOUR HOME NURSING SERVICES
Organization Name: YOUR HOME NURSING SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides care to patients in the comfort of their own homes or other living arrangements. Offers homemakers, caregivers, and skilled nursing care. All caregivers are insured, bonded and background che...
- Address: 3188 Jefferson Street, Napa, CA
Service Name: LIVE OAK SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: LIVE OAK SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: Offers the following activities and services to seniors: Outreach Transportation Social activities Exercise activities Educational classes Congregate Meals - provides hot lunch for seniors and all com...
- Address: 12502 Foot Hill Boulevard, Clearlake Oaks, CA
Service Name: DISABILITY SERVICES
Organization Name: INDEPENDENT LIVING RESOURCES OF SOLANO AND CONTRA COSTA COUNTIES
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Physical offices remain closed with staff working remotely. Continuing to provide services via phone. Provides assistance to people with disabilities seeking acce...
- Address: 490 Chadbourne Road, Fairfield, CA
Service Name: ERRAND RUNNING/SHOPPING ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: WOMEN'S CANCER RESOURCE CENTER
- Service Description: Provides a variety of free services for women dealing with cancer including an information and referral helpline, support groups, one-time emergency funds for low income individuals, free psychotherap...
- Address: 2908 Ellsworth Street, Berkeley, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY ATTENDANT
Organization Name: EASY DOES IT EMERGENCY SERVICE (EDI)
- Service Description: Note: Office is closed to the public until further notice. Provides on-call attendants for non-medical personal care, running errands, and housekeeping assistance. Services provided include assistance...
- Address: 3222 Adeline Street, Berkeley, CA
Service Name: MARGOT MURPHY WOMEN'S CANCER PROGRAM
Organization Name: SHANTI PROJECT
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Programs are continuing to provide essential services, including: care navigation, peer support, and delivery of medication and other essentials. Programs will be...
- Address: 730 Polk Street, San Francisco, CA