Showing Results for "" located in "del norte county ca California, United States"
Service Name: DEVELOPMENTAL DISABILITIES INFORMATION AND REFERRAL
Organization Name: COMFORT CONNECTION FAMILY RESOURCE CENTER
- Service Description: Provides information and referrals for families with children where there are developmental concerns. Services include: Community resource referrals Lending library of information regarding disabiliti...
- Address: 1525 North Tustin Avenue, Santa Ana, CA
Service Name: RESOURCE AND REFERRAL PROGRAM
Organization Name: CHILDREN'S HOME SOCIETY OF CALIFORNIA
- Service Description: Offers services to parents including referrals to licensed child care, children's food programs, an educational resource library, workshops, quarterly newsletters, and family education materials. Also...
- Address: 333 South Anita Drive, Orange, CA
Service Name: ORANGE COUNTY CHILD CARE ASSOCIATION REFERRAL LINE
Organization Name: ORANGE COUNTY CHILD CARE ASSOCIATION
- Service Description: Provides referrals to licensed child care providers for children.
- Address: Po Box 26769, Santa Ana, CA
Service Name: CHILD CARE COORDINATION
Organization Name: HERITAGE PARK COMMUNITY CENTER
- Service Description: Offers child care information for children 0-12 years in the City of Irvine including: Child care referrals and how to select quality care Parent and child care provider resources Information for thos...
- Address: 14301 Yale Avenue, Irvine, CA
Organization Name: LIFE STEPS FOUNDATION
- Service Description: Programs include childcare, early intervention, and parenting programs.
- Address: 1930 Brea Canyon Road, Diamond Bar, CA
Service Name: TAKE A CLASS TO START A HOME-BASED CHILDCARE BUSINESS
Organization Name: ACCESS CALIFORNIA SERVICES
- Service Description: The Family Child Care Home Licensing Course trains adults on how to start their own home-based childcare businesses. Students learn behavior management, basic financial skills, home-based childcare bu...
- Address: 631 S Brookhurst St., Anaheim, CA
Service Name: GET FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WITH CHILDCARE SERVICES
Organization Name: POMONA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Service Description: The Alternative Payment program pays for child care services for parents who are employed, attending school or job training, or engaged in other approved activities.
- Address: 800 S. Garey Ave., Pomona, CA
Service Name: GET FREE CHILDCARE FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE CHILDREN
Organization Name: NORWALK LA MIRADA ADULT SCHOOL
- Service Description: Norwalk La Mirada Adult School offers free childcare services at the Norwalk campus for student parents who have classes in the morning. Service suspended due to COVID-19.
- Address: 15920 Barbata Road, La Mirada, CA
Service Name: GET FREE CHILDCARE AT LA COUNTY COURTHOUSES
Organization Name: FOR THE CHILD
- Service Description: For the Child provides free childcare for children ages 2.5-13 at nine LA county courthouses while parents or caregivers attend to their court business. Children can have fun at court instead of exper...
- Address: 400 Civic Center Plaza, Pomona, CA
Service Name: GENERATION HER RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: GENERATION HER
- Service Description: Provides virtual and in-person one-on-one help for teen parents, pregnant mothers, parenting mothers, and fathers. Assistance provided can include: Searching for housing Filling out Free Application f...
- Address: 9120 Heil Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA