Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: HEALDSBURG SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: CITY OF HEALDSBURG
- Service Description: Offers a multi-Purpose Senior Center. Provides educational, recreational, fitness & leisure activities. Offers bus trips, and support services. Provides meal services. Legal aid available once a month...
- Address: 133 Matheson Street, Healdsburg, CA
Service Name: ROHNERT PARK SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: CITY OF ROHNERT PARK
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response period: Open M-F 9am-2pm. Please call for current/ongoing classes. Please view link for a list of food resources and other helpful support services for seniors: https://soc...
- Address: 6800 Hunter Drive, Rohnert Park, CA
Service Name: PETALUMA SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: CITY OF PETALUMA
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response period, open from 8am-2pm on Tuesday and Thursday. Provides recreational and transportation referrals to seniors. Services include: Lunch Classes Ted talks Fitness classes ...
- Address: 211 Novak Drive, Petaluma, CA
Service Name: TRIBAL HEALTH CLINIC
Organization Name: LAKE COUNTY TRIBAL HEALTH CONSORTIUM (LCTCH)
- Service Description: COVID-19 update (3/22/2021): office remains open. Offering telephone visits for some appointment types. Those experiencing a fever or respiratory symptoms are asked to call the office first for coordi...
- Address: 925 Bevins Court, Lakeport, CA
Service Name: SENIOR SERVICES
Organization Name: MCBRIDE SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Closed until further notice. Provides social and recreational activities and classes for seniors. Also offers Health Insurance Counseling (HICAP) podiatry screeni...
- Address: 91 Town Square Place, Vacaville, CA
Service Name: SOUTH OF MARKET CORPS
Organization Name: THE SALVATION ARMY GOLDEN STATE DIVISION
- Service Description: Offers a multi-purpose, multicultural senior center that provides a wide variety of services including: recreation, blood pressure screening, and hot meals.
- Address: 360 4th Street, San Francisco, CA
Service Name: SISTER MARY PHILIPPA HEALTH CENTER
Organization Name: SAINT MARY'S MEDICAL CENTER
- Service Description: Offers a comprehensive health care clinic. Services include: Adult primary care Diabetes education HIV care Medical/surgical specialties Orthopedics Podiatry Nutrition education
- Address: 2235 Hayes Street, San Francisco, CA
Service Name: SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO SENIOR SERVICES
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: The Magnolia Senior Center is closed and activities are suspended. Offers social, recreational, educational and special activities include bingo, bridge, billiard...
- Address: 601 Grand Avenue, South San Francisco, CA
Service Name: COLUSA HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Organization Name: AMPLA HEALTH CENTERS
- Service Description: During COVID-19 response, No change to services. COVID-19 screening and testing available at all Ampla Health medical locations. Call to set up an appointment. Everyone will be screened but only those...
- Address: 555 Fremont Street, Colusa, CA
Service Name: CITY OF WEST SACRAMENTO, PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT (P&R) - WEST SACRAMENTO ACTIVE AGING PROGRAMS
Organization Name: CITY OF WEST SACRAMENTO, PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT (P&R)
- Service Description: Offers blood pressure checks, fitness activities and special interest classes for seniors at the community center. Classes/activities include: bingo, country line dancing, ceramics, T'ai Chi, knitting...
- Address: 1075 West Capitol Avenue, West Sacramento, CA