Showing Results for "" located in "trinity county ca California, United States"
Service Name: SHASTA COUNTY HHSA - VITAL STATISTICS
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY
- Service Description: Provides vital statistics services in Shasta County.: Registers all births and deaths Issues certified copies of birth and death certificates Issues burial permits.Keeps birth and death certificates o...
- Address: 2650 Breslauer Way, Redding, CA
Service Name: SHASTA COUNTY ASSESSOR - RECORDER
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY ASSESSOR - RECORDER
- Service Description: Maintains records and documents for Shasta County. Services include: Marriage certificates Birth and death certificates Civil wedding ceremonies Property records Fictitious business name statements Ta...
- Address: 1450 Court Street, Suite 208a, Redding, CA
Service Name: TEHAMA COUNTY CLERK AND RECORDER
Organization Name: TEHAMA COUNTY CLERK AND RECORDER
- Service Description: Maintains records and documents for Tehama County. Services include: Marriage licenses Civil wedding ceremonies Birth and death certificates Property records Fictitious business name statements
- Address: 633 Washington Street, Room 11, Red Bluff, CA
Service Name: ASSESSOR-RECORDER
Organization Name: LAKE COUNTY ASSESSOR-RECORDER
- Service Description: COVID-19 update (3/5/21): As of 1/21/2021 the Assessor-Recorder's Office will be closed to the public. Services are temporarily available by phone and mail only. Assessor is responsible for: Locating ...
- Address: 255 North Forbes Street, Lakeport, CA
Service Name: COUNTY CLERK RECORDER/ELECTIONS OFFICE
Organization Name: SUTTER COUNTY CLERK RECORDER
- Service Description: COVID-19 update (4/15/21): office is closed to the public. There is a secure drop box outside of the office for payments and transactions. There will be some delays in some services. Offers access to ...
- Address: 433 Second Street, Yuba City, CA
Service Name: SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA - FAMILY LAW FILING UNIT
Organization Name: SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA - SACRAMENTO COUNTY
- Service Description: Visit the Family Law Filing Unit website for COVID-19 restrictions. Family law forms are not available in the Courthouse. Forms and Instructional packets can be downloaded from the Court's website and...
- Address: 3341 Power Inn Road, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: DIVORCE RECORDS
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA STATE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Service Description: Issues certified copies of California birth and death records that are on file from 1905 to the present. Maintains a central registry of California marriages and divorces, prepares new certificates fo...
- Address: ***confidential***, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: COUNTY CLERK RECORDER
Organization Name: CALAVERAS COUNTY CLERK RECORDER OFFICE
- Service Description: Response to COVID19 (7/8/21): As a precaution to help slow the spread of COVID-19, please visitappointment scheduler here to make an appointment. Contact the Calaveras County Clerk-Recorder's office a...
- Address: 891 Mountain Ranch Road, San Andreas, CA
Service Name: SELF HELP CENTER/FAMILY LAW FACILITATOR
Organization Name: SANTA CRUZ COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- Service Description: Provides free legal information to assist self represented individuals with a variety of basic legal issues including family law, civil contracts (collections), domestic violence, restraining orders, ...
- Address: 1 2nd Street, Watsonville, CA
Service Name: COUNTY RECORDER
Organization Name: MERCED COUNTY CLERK RECORDER
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Office is closed to the public, but appointments are available by phone. Records real estate and land transaction documents. Issues birth certificates, death certificates, m...
- Address: 2222 M Street, Merced, CA