Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: ASSESSOR-RECORDER
Organization Name: LAKE COUNTY ASSESSOR-RECORDER
- Service Description: COVID-19 update (3/5/21): As of 1/21/2021 the Assessor-Recorder's Office will be closed to the public. Services are temporarily available by phone and mail only. Assessor is responsible for: Locating ...
- Address: 255 North Forbes Street, Lakeport, CA
Service Name: COURT RECORDS REQUEST
Organization Name: MENDOCINO COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- Service Description: Offers a portal for residents of Mendocino County to view and obtain copies of court records. Individuals can also request records via mail or in person. The court cannot provide copies of the followi...
- Address: 100 North State Street, Ukiah, CA
Service Name: OFFICE OF VITAL RECORDS - CDPH (DIVORCE RECORDS)
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA STATE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
- Service Description: Issues certified copies of California birth and death records that are on file from 1905 to the present. Maintains a central registry of California marriages and divorces, prepares new certificates fo...
- Address: ***confidential***, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: COUNTY CLERK RECORDER/ELECTIONS OFFICE
Organization Name: SUTTER COUNTY CLERK RECORDER
- Service Description: COVID-19 update (4/15/21): office is closed to the public. There is a secure drop box outside of the office for payments and transactions. There will be some delays in some services. Offers access to ...
- Address: 433 Second Street, Yuba City, CA
Service Name: COUNTY CLERK RECORDER
Organization Name: CALAVERAS COUNTY CLERK RECORDER OFFICE
- Service Description: Response to COVID19 (7/8/21): As a precaution to help slow the spread of COVID-19, please visitappointment scheduler here to make an appointment. Contact the Calaveras County Clerk-Recorder's office a...
- Address: 891 Mountain Ranch Road, San Andreas, CA
Service Name: TEHAMA COUNTY CLERK AND RECORDER
Organization Name: TEHAMA COUNTY CLERK AND RECORDER
- Service Description: Maintains records and documents for Tehama County. Services include: Marriage licenses Civil wedding ceremonies Birth and death certificates Property records Fictitious business name statements
- Address: 633 Washington Street, Room 11, Red Bluff, CA
Service Name: SELF HELP CENTER/FAMILY LAW FACILITATOR
Organization Name: SANTA CRUZ COUNTY SUPERIOR COURT
- Service Description: Provides free legal information to assist self represented individuals with a variety of basic legal issues including family law, civil contracts (collections), domestic violence, restraining orders, ...
- Address: 1 2nd Street, Watsonville, CA
Service Name: SHASTA COUNTY HHSA - VITAL STATISTICS
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY
- Service Description: Provides vital statistics services in Shasta County.: Registers all births and deaths Issues certified copies of birth and death certificates Issues burial permits.Keeps birth and death certificates o...
- Address: 2650 Breslauer Way, Redding, CA
Service Name: SHASTA COUNTY ASSESSOR - RECORDER
Organization Name: SHASTA COUNTY ASSESSOR - RECORDER
- Service Description: Maintains records and documents for Shasta County. Services include: Marriage certificates Birth and death certificates Civil wedding ceremonies Property records Fictitious business name statements Ta...
- Address: 1450 Court Street, Suite 208, Redding, CA
Service Name: COUNTY RECORDER
Organization Name: MERCED COUNTY CLERK RECORDER
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Office is closed to the public, but appointments are available by phone. Records real estate and land transaction documents. Issues birth certificates, death certificates, m...
- Address: 2222 M Street, Merced, CA