Showing Results for "" located in "lake county ca California, United States"
Service Name: SANTA ROSA CITY BUS
Organization Name: CITY OF SANTA ROSA
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response period, Santa Rosa CityBus is operating fare-free service. This measure is meant to eliminate passenger interaction with fareboxes and reduce close contact between drivers ...
- Address: 45 Stony Point Road, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: SONOMA COUNTY TRANSIT
Organization Name: COUNTY OF SONOMA TRANSIT
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: Still offering services. Starting February 1st, 2021 Sonoma County Transit and Sonoma County Paratransit will begin accepting fares again. While phones are being answered during norma...
- Address: 355 West Robles Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: LAKE COUNTY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: LAKE COUNTY TRANSIT
- Service Description: COVID-19 update (3/15/20), bus service has been reduced. Click here to see all service reductions. Inter-city bus service connecting the cities of Lake County. Bus service also available to the cities...
- Address: 9240 Highway 53, Lower Lake, CA
Service Name: PETALUMA TRANSIT
Organization Name: CITY OF PETALUMA
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response period, transit services remain available. Provides fixed-route transportation services within the Petaluma City limits. Offers transit passes and bus schedules
- Address: 555 North Mcdowell Boulevard, Petaluma, CA
Service Name: NAPA VINE
Organization Name: NAPA VALLEY TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY (NVTA)
- Service Description: Provides fixed route transit service in the County of Napa and local service to the City of Napa. The vine also operates regional service to Fairfield and Suisun City, Vallejo, and the El Cerrito del ...
- Address: 625 Burnell Street, Napa, CA
Service Name: CITY COACH
Organization Name: CITY OF VACAVILLE
- Service Description: Provides fixed-route transportation services within the City of Vacaville.
- Address: 650 Merchant Street, Vacaville, CA
Service Name: FAST LOCAL BUS TRANSIT
Organization Name: FAIRFIELD AND SUISUN TRANSIT (FAST)
- Service Description: Call or check website (fasttransit.org) for updates and service changes. Provides general public fixed route bus service through Fairfield; buses are wheelchair accessible
- Address: 2000 Cadenasso Drive, Fairfield, CA
Service Name: SOLTRANS
Organization Name: SOLANO COUNTY TRANSIT
- Service Description: Provides local public transportation by fixed-route bus within Vallejo and Benicia. Operates SolanoExpress, a regional fixed-route bus service connecting to BART at Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, and El...
- Address: 311 Sacramento Street, Vallejo, CA
Service Name: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, DAVIS (UCD) - UNITRANS
Organization Name: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, DAVIS (UCD)
- Service Description: Operates 17 fixed routes public transit bus service serving the City of Davis and UC Davis. Also offers free bus passes to Senior Citizens aged 60 and over
- Address: 5 South Hall, Davis, CA
Service Name: TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
Organization Name: GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE, HIGHWAY AND TRANSPORTATION DISTRICT
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Continues to maintain essential functions, including Golden Gate Bridge security, maintenance, toll collection, and traffic management; and Golden Gate Transit an...
- Address: 1011 Andersen Drive, San Rafael, CA