Showing Results for "*" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: INFORMATION, REFERRAL, AND OUTREACH SERVICES
Organization Name: THE LIVING ROOM
- Service Description: Provides a drop-in center during the day into a safe and warm environment for women and women with their children who are homeless or at risk of homelessness providing information and referrals and on...
- Address: 1207 Cleveland Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: HOMELESS SERVICE CENTER
Organization Name: CATHOLIC CHARITIES DIOCESE OF SANTA ROSA
- Service Description: Provides services and intake for homeless adults. Coordinates intakes for Samuel Jones Hall Shelter, Safe Parking Program, and seasonal cold weather program. Offering community service referrals, phon...
- Address: 600 Morgan Street, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: SHOWER THE PEOPLE
Organization Name: SHOWER THE PEOPLE
- Service Description:
COVID: Shower the People is temporarily closed.
Mobile shower program which offers showers to the homeless and critically low income people.
- Address: 995 Palm St, San Luis Obispo, CA
- Service Description: COVID: Shower the People is temporarily closed.
Service Name: A FRIENDLY MANOR DROP-IN CENTER
Organization Name: ST. MARY'S CENTER
- Service Description: Provides a drop-in center for homeless women, offering a safe, supportive environment. Offers laundry facilities, showers, use of telephone, coffee, snacks.
- Address: 925 Brockhurst Street, Oakland, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY SHELTER
Organization Name: SECOND CHANCE INC
- Service Description: Provides a multi-purpose homeless shelter which provides 30 beds for single adults and families. Serves anyone not having an appropriate place to live. There is no other requirement, although the prog...
- Address: 107 Jackson Street, Hayward, CA
Service Name: HOPE RESOURCE CENTER
Organization Name: ABODE SERVICES
- Service Description: Offers intake for the South Napa Shelter and a drop-in facility providing basic services such as showers, restrooms, mail, phones and laundry for homeless adults throughout the day. Also offers a seco...
- Address: 1301 Randolph Street, Napa, CA
Service Name: HOLY CROSS CENTER FOR WOMEN
Organization Name: SAINT AGNES MEDICAL CENTER
- Service Description: Hosts a homeless drop-in center with counseling and referral services. Computer, laundry, and shower facilities included. Women's clothing, baby clothing, and diapers also available. Provides free med...
- Address: 421 F Street, Fresno, CA
Service Name: DOROTHY'S DROP-IN CENTER
Organization Name: FRANCISCAN WORKERS OF JUNIPERO SERRA
- Service Description: Provides basic services to homeless individuals for their daily needs, including restrooms, showers, mail, and laundry services. Provides housing case management and housing navigation, benefits assis...
- Address: 30 Soledad Street, Salinas, CA
Service Name: RESPITE DROP IN CENTER - LAMBDA LOUNGE RESPITE
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO LGBT COMMUNITY CENTER
- Service Description: Provides a safe place to relax, access resources or just talk to someone for any person 25 years or older who identifies as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning or an ally. Services...
- Address: 2012 K Street, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: VENTURA COUNTY HEALTH CARE AGENCY CLINICS (HCA )
- Service Description:
During Coronavirus response period, Richmond location in Oxnard is CLOSED. Ventura location remains open. (Updated 4/9/2020)
- Assists eligible unsheltered homeless individuals. with intake and referra...
- Address: 621 Richmond Avenue, Oxnard, CA
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response period, Richmond location in Oxnard is CLOSED. Ventura location remains open. (Updated 4/9/2020)