Showing Results for "" located in "del norte county ca California, United States"
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH - ORANGE COUNTY
- Service Description: Provides oversight and regulation of state licensed heath care facilities including skilled nursing facilities, intermediate care centers, community clinics, and hospitals. Provides a process to file ...
- Address: 681 South Parker Street, Orange, CA
Service Name: INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: ORANGE COUNTY OFFICE ON AGING
- Service Description: Provides specialized information and referral to older adults, caregivers and persons with disabilities. Does not offer direct services.
- Address: 1300 South Grand Avenue, Santa Ana, CA
Service Name: TRANSITION SERVICES
Organization Name: DAYLE MCINTOSH CENTER
- Service Description: Offers relocation assistance for people who are in nursing homes and other medical facilities and who want to move back into the community including, finding suitable housing, furniture and household ...
- Address: 501 North Brookhurst Street, Anaheim, CA
Service Name: OMBUDSMAN SERVICES
Organization Name: COUNCIL ON AGING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- Service Description: Provides advocacy to older adults and people with disabilities living in long-term care facilities throughout Orange County. Also provides information and referrals to assisted living and long term ca...
- Address: 2 Executive Circle, Irvine, CA
Service Name: SENIOR PLACEMENT HOTLINE
Organization Name: F&DDD CORP
- Service Description: Provides a hotline that assists older adults find the right type of care environment (e.g. in a facility or in-home services) based on their financial, physical, social, emotional, demographic, and ge...
- Address: 1198 Pacific Coast Highway, Seal Beach, CA
Service Name: ELDER CARE RESOURCE LOCATOR TOOL
Organization Name: AMERICAN ELDER CARE RESEARCH ORGANIZATION
- Service Description: This program's mission is to help families who are experiencing long term care crisis in finding the means to pay for the care of their aging loved ones by providing interactive tools, information and...
- Address: 736 Cole Street, San Francisco, CA
Service Name: AREA AGENCY ON AGING
Organization Name: LAKE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
- Service Description:
During Coronavirus response (Updated 4/13/2020), office is closed to the public. Services available by phone and online.
Provides leadership addressing senior resident concerns. Develops community-base...
- Address: 16170 Main Street, Lower Lake, CA
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response (Updated 4/13/2020), office is closed to the public. Services available by phone and online.
Service Name: AREA AGENCY ON AGING
Organization Name: AREA 12 AGENCY ON AGING
- Service Description: Provides leadership addressing senior resident concerns. Develops community-based system of care to support independent living. Protects quality of life for seniors and adults with a disability. Promo...
- Address: 19074 Standard Road, Sonora, CA
Service Name: SENIOR INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: STANISLAUS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF AGING AND VETERAN SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides free Information & Assistance about programs and services available for older adults and caregivers.
- Address: 3500 Coffee Road, Modesto, CA
Service Name: A SENIOR CONNECTION
Organization Name: A SENIOR CONNECTION
- Service Description: Provide placement and continuation of care for all. Specializing in assisting adults and seniors to locate the most appropriate Care Community or Personal Caregiver to meet the specific physical, fina...
- Address: 5740 Windmill Way, Carmichael, CA