Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: RENTAL AND SECURITY DEPOSIT ASSISTANCE (HCA FUND)
Organization Name: COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP (CAP) OF SONOMA COUNTY
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: The office is closed. Staff are working remotely. Contact the main office to apply or for more information about the program. Applications are being accepted. Apply and submit verific...
- Address: 141 Stony Circle, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: RAPID RE-HOUSING
Organization Name: COMMITTEE ON THE SHELTERLESS
- Service Description: Provides assistance to individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness. Helps in obtaining housing by providing short-to-medium term financial assistance, and case management. Offers Financ...
- Address: 900 Hopper Street, Petaluma, CA
Service Name: HOMELESSNESS PREVENTION PROGRAM
Organization Name: PETALUMA PEOPLE SERVICES CENTER (PPSC)
- Service Description: Offers one-time grants for housing critical needs. Provides to families and individuals who are currently homeless or at risk of homelessness. Helps with deposit or rent payment for those who have exh...
- Address: 1500 Petaluma Boulevard South, Petaluma, CA
Service Name: RENT AND UTILITY ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: FRIENDS IN SONOMA HELPING (FISH)
- Service Description: Provides emergency one-time assistance to eligible Sonoma Valley residents. Helps with rent or deposits to prevent homelessness. Helps with utility payment to continue energy services. Note: Offers r...
- Address: 18330 Sonoma Highway, Sonoma, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: NORTH MARIN COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides rental assistance, mortgage payment assistance, or rental deposit assistance to people that are experiencing a financial crisis and may be at risk of becoming homeless.
- Address: 1907 Novato Boulevard, Novato, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: ADOPT A FAMILY OF MARIN
- Service Description: Provides financial assistance for rent, security deposits, utilities, food vouchers, and auto repair. Also offers consultation, coaching, and emotional support. Assistance is short-term and all paymen...
- Address: 35 Mitchell Boulevard, San Rafael, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY FAMILY NEEDS FUND
Organization Name: COMMUNITY ACTION MARIN
- Service Description: Provides one-time assistance to residents who are experiencing a short-term financial crisis. Assistance is provided in the areas of rent, rental deposits, car repair, prescription drugs, and other em...
- Address: 555 Northgate Drive, San Rafael, CA
Service Name: HOUSING HELP DESK
Organization Name: SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY OF MARIN COUNTY
- Service Description: Offers services to those experiencing homelessness, including limited financial aid for emergency needs. Provides housing counseling, help with housing search, rental deposits, and move-in assistance.
- Address: 820 B Street, San Rafael, CA
Service Name: CASE MANAGEMENT: HOUSING ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: RITTER CENTER
- Service Description: Provides emergency financial assistance, including security deposit and/or rental assistance. Aids Marin families in imminent danger of losing their permanent housing. Also helps those who have recent...
- Address: 16 Ritter Street, San Rafael, CA
Service Name: CALWORKS
Organization Name: SOLANO COUNTY HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES - EMPLOYMENT AND ELIGIBILITY DIVISION
- Service Description: Offers cash assistance and supportive services to families with dependent children. Program services include job search and job skills training, childcare, assistance with education, and connection to...
- Address: 365 Tuolumne Street, Vallejo, CA