Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: SEASON OF SHARING (SOS) APPLICATION ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: SALVATION ARMY SANTA ROSA CORPS
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: Currently offering assistance through the Season of Sharing program for rent assistance. Doing food deliveries for seniors on Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thur from 10am-noon. Please call. Offe...
- Address: 93 Stony Circle, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: RENTAL AND SECURITY DEPOSIT ASSISTANCE (HCA FUND)
Organization Name: COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP (CAP) OF SONOMA COUNTY
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: The office is closed. Staff are working remotely. Contact the main office to apply or for more information about the program. Applications are being accepted. Apply and submit verific...
- Address: 141 Stony Circle, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: FACE TO FACE
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status Update: Still offering services. Can call the main number 707-544-1581 Tues-Fri 9am-5pm. Housing and financial assistance at 707-481-9548, and Case Management at 707-480-6653. Provides...
- Address: 873 Second Street, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: SUPPORT FOR THE DISADVANTAGED
Organization Name: SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY OF SAINT HELENA
- Service Description: Provides partial rental assistance for delinquent rent in extreme emergencies, on a case by case basis. Depends on funding availability. Volunteers conduct an interview, after initial interview with U...
- Address: 1255 Oak Avenue, Saint Helena, CA
Service Name: RAPID RE-HOUSING
Organization Name: COMMITTEE ON THE SHELTERLESS
- Service Description: Provides assistance to individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness. Helps in obtaining housing by providing short-to-medium term financial assistance, and case management. Offers Financ...
- Address: 900 Hopper Street, Petaluma, CA
Service Name: HOMELESSNESS PREVENTION PROGRAM
Organization Name: PETALUMA PEOPLE SERVICES CENTER (PPSC)
- Service Description: Offers one-time grants for housing critical needs. Provides to families and individuals who are currently homeless or at risk of homelessness. Helps with deposit or rent payment for those who have exh...
- Address: 1500 Petaluma Boulevard South, Petaluma, CA
Service Name: RENT AND UTILITY ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: FRIENDS IN SONOMA HELPING (FISH)
- Service Description: Provides emergency one-time assistance to eligible Sonoma Valley residents. Helps with rent or deposits to prevent homelessness. Helps with utility payment to continue energy services. Note: Offers r...
- Address: 18330 Sonoma Highway, Sonoma, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: NORTH MARIN COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides rental assistance, mortgage payment assistance, or rental deposit assistance to people that are experiencing a financial crisis and may be at risk of becoming homeless.
- Address: 1907 Novato Boulevard, Novato, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY RENTAL ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: ON THE MOVE
- Service Description: Provides opportunity for renters to learn about income and eligibility and get help with submitting a rental payment assistance application or utilities payment assistance.
- Address: 780 Lincoln Avenue, Napa, CA
Service Name: EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Organization Name: ADOPT A FAMILY OF MARIN
- Service Description: Provides financial assistance for rent, security deposits, utilities, food vouchers, and auto repair. Also offers consultation, coaching, and emotional support. Assistance is short-term and all paymen...
- Address: 35 Mitchell Boulevard, San Rafael, CA