Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: HOUSING REHABILITATION (REPAIR) PROGRAM
Organization Name: COUNTY OF SONOMA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION (CDC)
- Service Description: Provides financial assistance for owner-occupants in need of repairs. Offers help with single-family homes, mobile homes, and owners of rental properties. Offers aid where at least half of the tenants...
- Address: 1440 Guerneville Road, Santa Rosa, CA
Service Name: HOME REPAIR AND REHABILITATION
Organization Name: REBUILDING TOGETHER SEBASTOPOL
- Service Description: Helps with urgent safety repairs for qualifying Sebastopol applicants. Assess needs on an ongoing case by case basis. Helps low-income residents, seniors, and disabled individuals.
- Address: No Physical Location, , CA
Organization Name: CALIFORNIA FOUNDATION FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING CENTERS
- Service Description: Provides affordable financial loans to Californians with disabilities to purchase needed assistive technology. Loans range from $500 to $15,000. Assistive technology includes: Hearing Aids Computers a...
- Address: 1000 G Street, Sacramento, CA
Organization Name: UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR INDIAN AFFAIRS BUREAU
- Service Description: Offers an extensive scope of programs that cover the entire range of Federal, State, and local government services. Assists individuals in establishing the degree of Indian blood and heritage through ...
- Address: 2800 Cottage Way, Sacramento, CA