Showing Results for "" located in "del norte county ca California, United States"
Service Name: LAUREL HOUSE
Organization Name: ORANGE COUNTY RESCUE MISSION
- Service Description: Provides a shelter and a preventative-care program for teen girls who are at-risk of homelessness or who are runaways due to family situations.
- Address: One Hope Drive, Tustin, CA
Service Name: SAFE FAMILIES FOR CHILDREN
Organization Name: OLIVE CREST
- Service Description: Provides temporary hosting for children whose families are in crisis. Parents can arrange for their children to stay with a prescreened family, while they focus on resolving crisis situations and work...
- Address: 2130 East 4th Street, Santa Ana, CA
Service Name: CHILDREN'S RESIDENTIAL PROGRAM
Organization Name: WAYMAKERS
- Service Description: Provides emergency and temporary shelter to children struggling with mental health challenges, including services to runaway, homeless and at-risk youth ages 11-17. Offers 24 hour supervision, individ...
- Address: Confidential, Tustin , CA
Service Name: RUNAWAY SHELTER
Organization Name: MOLDING HEARTS FOUNDATION
- Service Description: Provides a runaway shelter for young adults.
- Address: 387 Magnolia Drive, Corona, CA
Service Name: THE LAUNCH PAD
Organization Name: TEEN LEADERSHIP FOUNDATION
- Service Description: Provides a safe runway for young women who are aged out of foster care or at risk of homelessness. At The Launch Pad we offer a multitude of services and circles of support.
- Address: PO Box 7342, Newport Beach, CA
Service Name: YEAH YOUTH SHELTER
Organization Name: YEAH! - YOUTH ENGAGEMENT ADVOCACY HOUSING
- Service Description: Provides shelter for homeless youth, age 18-24 (up to 25th birthday). Offers services 7 nights a week, year round. Provides breakfast, hot dinner, nightly showers and laundry services. Sleeping accomm...
- Address: 1744 University Avenue, Berkeley, CA
Service Name: YOUTH WELLNESS CENTER
Organization Name: COVENANT HOUSE CALIFORNIA (CHC)
- Service Description: Offers drop-in center for youth where they get access to food, clothing, laundry services, showers, hygiene items, case management and other support services.
- Address: 200 Harrison Street, Oakland, CA
Service Name: HUCKLEBERRY HOUSE
Organization Name: HUCKLEBERRY YOUTH PROGRAMS
- Service Description:
Note for Coronavirus response period:
Programs are continuing to operate remotely. Health services are being offered via telemedicine.
Project READY is accepting referrals from school districts. Huckleb...
- Address: 1292 Page Street, San Francisco, CA
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period:
Service Name: SANCTUARY YOUTH SHELTER
Organization Name: FRESNO ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES COMMISSION (FRESNO EOC)
- Service Description:
Offers a 24/7 emergency shelter for runaway, homeless, exploited or displaced youth. Services include hot meals, clothing, crisis intervention, case management, counseling and family reunification.
- Address: 1545 N Street, Fresno, CA
- Service Description: Offers a 24/7 emergency shelter for runaway, homeless, exploited or displaced youth. Services include hot meals, clothing, crisis intervention, case management, counseling and family reunification.
Service Name: RUNAWAY AND HOMELESS YOUTH SHELTER
Organization Name: BILL WILSON CENTER
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: Open to the public with some safety precautions. Must wait outside to be led into the property and must follow social distancing. Therapy sessions will now be help via phone or online...
- Address: 3490 The Alameda, Santa Clara, CA