Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: MARY'S TABLE
Organization Name: COMMITTEE ON THE SHELTERLESS
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: Lunch and dinner offered to-go only; no onsite dining for non-residents. Provides a daily free lunch and dinner to individuals and families in the community. Offers planned free meals...
- Address: 900 Hopper Street, Petaluma, CA
Service Name: BASIC NEEDS
Organization Name: SALVATION ARMY NAPA CORPS
- Service Description: Offers weekly fresh produce, monthly food box, and hot meals to people in need.
- Address: 590 Franklin Street, Napa, CA
Service Name: HOMELESS SHELTER
Organization Name: CHRISTIAN HELP CENTER
- Service Description: Provides an 85-bed transitional homeless shelter for individuals and families. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner to anyone in need.
- Address: 2166 Sacramento Street, Vallejo, CA
Service Name: FREE DINING ROOM
Organization Name: SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY OF MARIN COUNTY
- Service Description: Provides access to healthy, nutritious meals to anyone in need. Serves a hot breakfast, then lunch, and sandwich dinners to go every day of the year. Also accepts food donations.
- Address: 820 B Street, San Rafael, CA
Service Name: OLD PATH MIRACLE CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF GOD IN CHRIST
Organization Name: OLD PATH MIRACLE CATHEDRAL CHURCH OF GOD IN CHRIST
- Service Description: Provides a hot breakfast to anyone in need and distributes clothing as available. Accepts donations of clothing. Call to arrange drop off during church office hours. Also provides a grocery bag giveaw...
- Address: 500 Arkansas Street, Vallejo, CA
Service Name: SPARROW PROJECT
Organization Name: FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF VALLEJO
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: During Coronavirus response all services continue. Hot meals are being served outside. Provides hot meals and distributes a bag of groceries (once a week) to peop...
- Address: 2025 Sonoma Boulevard, Vallejo, CA
Service Name: FOOD ASSISTANCE
Organization Name: FRIENDSHIP MISSIONARY BAPTIST CHURCH
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Hot meal service is suspended until further notice. Food pantry continues per regular schedule. Provides a hot meal and food pantry for anyone in need.
- Address: 1905 Florida Street, Vallejo, CA
Service Name: CONGREGATE MEALS - MEALS ON WHEELS BY PRI
Organization Name: MEALS ON WHEELS BY PRI
- Service Description: Serves hot meals to seniors 5 days a week. Click here to view the monthly menu. Refers seniors to vital services and resources. Conducts nutritional assessments of each homebound senior four times a y...
- Address: 201 Railroad Ave, Winters, CA
Service Name: SUPPORT SERVICES - TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO PANDEMIC
Organization Name: FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF FAIRFIELD
- Service Description: Note for Coronavirus response period: Program is closed until further notice. Bible Groups have resumed Sundays at 9am and Worship services have resumed on Sundays at 10:30am. Provides a free hot meal...
- Address: 1108 Washington Street, Fairfield, CA
Service Name: MEAL SERVICES
Organization Name: CHURCH OF THE EPIPHANY
- Service Description: Serves a free meal to people in need in a friendly, caring, non-judgmental atmosphere. Also distributes donated food when available. Provides a supervised play area and after-dinner treats for childre...
- Address: 300 West Street, Vacaville, CA