Showing Results for "" located in "mono county ca California, United States"
Service Name: TEHAMA COUNTY DSS - ADULT PROTECTIVE SERVICES
Organization Name: TEHAMA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
- Service Description: Helps maintain the health and safety of older adults (65 and older) and dependent adults (ages 18-64 with disabilities which limit the ability for self-care) by investigating situations of abuse, negl...
- Address: 310 S. Main Street, Red Bluff, CA
Service Name: SENIOR CITIZENS CENTER
Organization Name: ROSE M. ELDRIDGE SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: Offers social and recreation activities for seniors
- Address: 2690 Clark Avenue, Norco, CA
Service Name: SENIOR NUTRITION PROGRAM
Organization Name: EL DORADO COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY (HHSA)- COMMUNITY SERVICES DIVISION
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: All Senior Nutrition congregate meal sites will be closed for dine-in lunches. Meals will be available for pick-up only, by reservation, at designated congregate meals sites. Seniors ...
- Address: 4701 Missouri Flat Road, Placerville, CA
Service Name: SENIOR HOT MEAL DELIVERY PROGRAM
Organization Name: SANTA YNEZ VALLEY PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE
- Service Description: Provides seniors with three daily meal deliveries while Governor Newsom's Stay at Home Order is in place.
- Address: 545 North Alisal Road, Solvang, CA
Service Name: HOME-DELIVERED MEALS
Organization Name: MEALS WITH LOVE VISTA/OCEANSIDE
- Service Description: Delivers meals to individuals in need primarily to seniors, also serves those confined to their homes for any reason, including illness, accident, or convalescence. Meal can be custom tailored to fit ...
- Address: 651 EUCALYPTUS AVE, VISTA, CA
Service Name: SENIOR MEALS PROGRAM
Organization Name: WEST COUNTY COMMUNITY SERVICES (WCCS)
- Service Description:
NOTE: During the Coronavirus responses, this agency is offering brown bags Wednesday's and Friday's from 11:30am-noon on the back of the deck at the senior center.
Provides congregate meal locations a...
- Address: 3920 Bohemian Highway, Occidental, CA
- Service Description: NOTE: During the Coronavirus responses, this agency is offering brown bags Wednesday's and Friday's from 11:30am-noon on the back of the deck at the senior center.
Service Name: SENIOR MEAL DELIVERY PROGRAM
Organization Name: COMMUNIFY
- Service Description: Provides free prepared meals available for pick up and delivery for seniors during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Address: 5638 Hollister Avenue, Goleta, CA
Service Name: SENIOR NUTRITION AND TRANSPORTATION
Organization Name: FALLBROOK SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: Offers a nutrition program that provides home delivered meals and a daily congregate meal that is served at the Community Center. Transportation for lunch is provided. Make reservations 2-3 days in ad...
- Address: 399 HEALD LN, FALLBROOK, CA
Service Name: SIMI VALLEY SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: CITY OF SIMI VALLEY
- Service Description:
COVID-19 Update. Center is closed to the public. Still offfering home delivered meals. Call for assistance.
Provides recreational services and classes for seniors. Services include:
- Lifelong learning ...
- Address: 3900 Avenida Simi, Simi Valley, CA
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update. Center is closed to the public. Still offfering home delivered meals. Call for assistance.
Service Name: GREAT PLATES DELIVERED RESTAURANT PROGRAM
Organization Name: SOURCEWISE
- Service Description: Available to support adults 65 and older and adults 60-64 who are at high-risk from COVID-19. Delivers two (2) nutritious meals five (5) day's a week to help high risk individuals stay inside. Meals a...
- Address: 3100 De La Cruz Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA