Showing Results for "" located in "sonoma county ca California, United States"
Service Name: AGRICULTURAL INSTITUTE OF MARIN
Organization Name: MARIN CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU
- Service Description:
Runs a network of farmers markets in the Bay Area, including the flagship Marin Farmers Market at the Marin County Civic Center.
Educates the public about the nutritional and economic benefits of buyin...
- Address: 3501 Civic Center Drive, San Rafael, CA
- Service Description: Runs a network of farmers markets in the Bay Area, including the flagship Marin Farmers Market at the Marin County Civic Center.
Service Name: MANTECA SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: CITY OF MANTECA
- Service Description: Provides various creational activities, health and wellness programs, seminars, and resources to senior community. Services include Senior Lunch Program (Congregate Meals), Senior Brown Bag and Farmer...
- Address: 295 Cherry Lane, Manteca, CA
Service Name: FARM BUREAU, SAN DIEGO COUNTY
Organization Name: FARM BUREAU, SAN DIEGO COUNTY
- Service Description: Provides information about agriculture and related fields in San Diego County. Maintains information about farmers markets and scholarships available to students pursuing agricultural-related degrees....
- Address: 1670 E VALLEY PKWY, ESCONDIDO, CA
Service Name: NORTHEAST COMMUNITY CENTER
Organization Name: SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY (HSA)
- Service Description: Provides a wide variety of human services programs for all ages. Services include Senior Brown Bag, Commodities, Donated food, Emergency food assistance, Farmers Market, Summer Youth/Kids programs, an...
- Address: 2885 East Harding Way, Stockton, CA
Service Name: LAKE COUNTY FARMERS MARKET
Organization Name: LAKE COUNTY FARMERS FINEST
- Service Description: During Coronavirus response (updated 5/6/20), farmers' market hours have changed to 11am-2pm. Vendors and guests will practice social distancing. Crafts, music, and prepared food are not allowed until...
- Address: 4350 Thomas Drive, Kelseyville, CA
Service Name: PETALUMA BOUNTY
Organization Name: PETALUMA PEOPLE SERVICES CENTER (PPSC)
- Service Description:
COVID-19 Status: Still offering services, office is still open.
Offers affordable fresh produce in season, redistributes surplus food to local pantries, and helps with the cultivation of food for pers...
- Address: 1500 Petaluma Boulevard South, Petaluma, CA
- Service Description: COVID-19 Status: Still offering services, office is still open.
Service Name: FARMERS' MARKET
Organization Name: CHICO CERTIFIED FARMERS MARKET (CCFM)
- Service Description: Offers an open area that enables farmers and vendors to gather and sell fresh produce directly to consumers.
- Address: East Second Street, Chico, CA
Service Name: CERTIFIED FARMERS MARKETS
Organization Name: CERTIFIED FARMERS MARKET
- Service Description: Farmers markets provide fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs and other goods.
- Address: 2295 South Vineyard Avenue, Ontario, CA
Service Name: FARMERS MARKET
Organization Name: CITY OF REDLANDS
- Service Description: Local farmers and vendors sell food, goods, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Address: 1 East State Street, Redlands, CA
Service Name: HELENDALE CERTIFIED FARMERS MARKET
Organization Name: HELENDALE COMMUNITY SERVICES DISTRICT
- Service Description: Provides variety of fresh produce and goods.
- Address: 26540 Vista Road, Helendale, CA