Showing Results for "" located in "el dorado county ca California, United States"
Service Name: SECOND SERVING
Organization Name: BREAD AND BROTH
- Service Description: Offers meals that consists of a soup and entrée (lasagna, chili dogs, pasta dishes, etc.). Provides giveaway bags. Contains fruit, vegetables, breads/pastries based on availability of food items.
- Address: 2733 Lake Tahoe Boulevard, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Service Name: MONDAY MEAL
Organization Name: BREAD AND BROTH
- Service Description: Serves full course meals every Monday. Provides food giveaway bags. Contains canned goods, fruit, vegetables, meat, diary products (eggs, butter, and milk), and bread/pastries. Offers seconds and dinn...
- Address: 1041 Lyons Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Service Name: MURPHYS SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: MURPHYS SENIOR CENTER
- Service Description: COVID-19 update (7/28/20): Senior center is now open. all recreation and entertainment activities are now also open for in-person. Food pantry is also open as usual. Offers the following activities an...
- Address: 65 Mitchler Avenue, Murphys, CA
Service Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO YOUTH, PARKS, & COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT - ETHEL MACLEOD HART SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: CITY OF SACRAMENTO DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH, PARKS, & COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT
- Service Description: Offers enrichment classes, fitness activities, services, and opportunities to socialize-all to optimize the experience of aging. Membership is NOT a requirement before participating or registering for...
- Address: 915 27th Street, Sacramento, CA
Service Name: SENIOR SERVICES PROGRAM - SOUTH COUNTY SERVICES
Organization Name: SOUTH COUNTY SERVICES
- Service Description: Provides information and referrals for recreational and food services for seniors in the Galt area. Services include: Senior Box food distribution monthly Gas vouchers available for a medical appointm...
- Address: 431 South Lincoln Way, Galt, CA
Service Name: FOOD BOX PROGRAM
Organization Name: TWIN CITIES RESCUE MISSION
- Service Description: COVID-19 Update: Continuing to offer services. (Updated 4/27/2020) Provides free food boxes for residents in need in Yuba and Sutter Counties. Food is donated by the community and may not always be av...
- Address: 940 14th Street, Marysville, CA
Service Name: FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Organization Name: GREELEY HILL BAPTIST CHURCH
- Service Description: Coronavirus COVID-19 Note: Services are available. Provides brown bag groceries.
- Address: 10241 Holtzel Road, Coulterville, CA
Service Name: HOMELESS OUTREACH PROGRAM
Organization Name: GRACE & MERCY CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
- Service Description: Offers different programs to homeless individuals and families. Services include food pantry, clothing, and furniture. Diapers, cat and dog food are given out when available.
- Address: 425 North Sacramento Street, Lodi, CA
Service Name: FOOD PANTRY
Organization Name: BREAD OF LIFE
- Service Description: Provides supplemental groceries to individuals and families on the 3rd Saturday of every month. Drive-up to receive a bag or box of food.
- Address: 825 South Central Avenue, Lodi, CA
Service Name: LODI COMMUNITY CENTER
Organization Name: SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY (HSA)
- Service Description: Provides a wide variety of human services programs for all ages. Services include Senior Brown Bag, Commodities, Donated food, Emergency food assistance, Mobile Farmers Market (fruits and vegetables),...
- Address: 415 South Sacramento Street, Lodi, CA