Service Name: STAND STRONG COUNSELING CENTER
Organization Name: STAND STRONG
- Description: COVID: Service is offered remotely, call (805) 473-6507
Serving survivors of domestic violence and families, including children, women, men, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. Advocacy through coordination of community resources and support.
- Website: http://www.standstrongnow.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Main office: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. After Hours crisis intervention available by dialing 781-6400.
- Eligibility: Children, women, men, LGBTQ+ survivors, including Victims of Crime (VOC) and human trafficking.
Individuals seeking counseling do not need to be residents at our Safe House/shelter
- San Luis Obispo United States