Service Name: Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Luis Obispo County
Organization Name: Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Luis Obispo County
- Description: COVID: In-Person Services are suspended, but all programs are continuing via electronic means.
Big Brothers Big Sisters program provides children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
- Website: https://www.slobigs.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 9 am - 5 pm.
- Eligibility: Children, teens, young adults must be at least 6 years old and no older than 25 years old, and reside in San Luis Obispo County.
- Requirements: Filling out an application is required for families or youth. Volunteer mentors fill out an application and also must have valid drivers license, background check and Live scan fingerprinting.
- San Luis Obispo United States
- Jenny Luciano, email@example.com