Service Name: Metrolink Travel Information
Organization Name: Metrolink
- Description: Provides fixed-route rapid rail services which transport people within the limits of a city, a metropolitan area, the county, or a multi-county region, or which move people from outlying areas into a city or metropolitan area.
Personalized commute planning is available.
- Hours: Mon 6:00am - 10:00pm; Tue 6:00am - 10:00pm; Wed 6:00am - 10:00pm; Thu 6:00am - 10:00pm; Fri 6:00am - 10:00pm; Sat 6:30am - 8:00pm; Recorded Metrolink schedules are available 24 hours, 7 days a week Live operators are available at the times listed above
- Eligibility: No information has been provided by agency
- Requirements: No documents required
- San Bernardino United States