Service Name: OSHA
Organization Name: United States Department of Labor
- Description: Promotes and enforces safe and healthy work environments that protect working people from illness and injury. Includes exposure to toxic chemicals, biological agents, excessive noise or vibration levels, ionizing radiation, mechanical dangers, heat, cold, work-related stress or unsanitary conditions.
- Website: https://www.osha.gov
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5:00pm; Tue 8:30am - 5:00pm; Wed 8:30am - 5:00pm; Thu 8:30am - 5:00pm; Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm;
- Eligibility: No eligibilty requirements
- Requirements: No information has been provided by agency
- United States