Service Name: AFFORDABLE HOUSING - ESKATON
Organization Name: ESKATON
- Description: Offers Independent, affordable apartment living for older adults with limited incomes. Rental assistance is offered through the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and other public agencies at most locations. Professional onsite staff provides support, and opportunities for social engagement, maintenance, security, and social service coordination to older adults who are able to live independently without assistance.
- Website: http://www.eskaton.org/affordable-housing
- Email: Resources@eskaton.org
- Phone(s): (916) 334-0810, (916) 338-1248, (866) 375-2866
- Hours: Office: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Low-income person ages 60+. Also, depending on the requirements of specific Eskaton communities, individuals with mobility impairments (who are 18 years of age or older) may qualify for specially designed and accessible apartments.
- Requirements: Individual application.
- Yolo United States
- El Dorado United States
- Placer United States
- Sacramento United States