Service Name: MEN'S PROGRAM - SACRAMENTO RECOVERY HOUSE
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO RECOVERY HOUSE
- Description: Residential program for men seeking recovery from substance abuse. Offers 30, 60, and 90-day structured live-in programs. Residents must attend at least one community-based, 12 Step meeting each day. Daily substance abuse education classes coupled with individual and group meetings.
- Website: https://sacrecovery.org/
- Phone(s): (916) 455-5667, (916) 455-6258
- Hours: Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am - 5 pm;Program Hours: Seven days a week, 24-hours
- Eligibility: Men ages 18 and older with substance abuse problems.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- Yolo United States
- Sutter United States
- Placer United States
- Sacramento United States
- San Joaquin United States
- El Dorado United States
- Yuba United States
- Solano United States
- Amador United States