Service Name: UNITED STATES SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION - FIELD OFFICES
Organization Name: UNITED STATES SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
- Description: Administers Titles II and XVI of the Social Security Act by processing applications for monthly cash benefits for: Retirement benefits to workers over age 62 and eligible dependents (SS). Disability Benefits [SSDI (also referred to as SSD)] to workers severely disabled prior to age 65. Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for the needy aged, blind, and disabled individuals. Survivor Benefits to eligible dependents (limited to a surviving spouse or an entitled child) of deceased workers, including a lump-sum payment to assist with funeral/burial expenses. Medicare enrollment applications. (Assistance available to complete application). Medicare Handbook available online. If you suspect you have received a scam call, report details to the Office of the Inspector General at 800-269-0271 or online at oig.ssa.gov/reportSSN card services are available at any of the field offices by telephone or clients can request a replacement card through mySocialSecurity
- Website: http://www.ssa.gov
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (800) 325-0778, (800) 772-1213, (833) 914-1810, (510) 970-8430, (800) 269-0271
- Hours: Local Offices: Monday through Friday 9 am - 4 pm; National Toll-Free Phone: Monday through Friday 8 am - 7 pm; Automated System: Seven days a week, 24-hours
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- San Joaquin United States
- Yolo United States
- El Dorado United States
- Sacramento United States
- Placer United States