Service Name: Emergency Shelter - Fourth and Hope
Organization Name: Fourth and Hope
- Description: Emergency shelter provides year-round shelter nightly. Designated cold weather shelter for Yolo County. Guests have access to three meals per day, restrooms, showers, laundry, phone, and mail services.
Fourth & Hope Emergency Shelter Bed Availability
- Website: https://www.fourthandhope.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (530) 661-1218, (530) 661-2494
- Hours: Monday through Sunday 6 pm - 8 am
- Eligibility: Open to men and woman 18+. Intake assessments will be done upon entry.
- Requirements: No documentation required. ID is preferred.
- Yolo United States
- Charlotte Bauer, Program Manager, email@example.com