Service Name: SACRAMENTO BASED ADULT DAY SERVICES, INC
Organization Name: SACRAMENTO BASED ADULT DAY SERVICES, INC
- Description: During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are not offering 3 meals a day. We do offer in Center services but for only up to one hour. Our Activity program has been modified to include packets delivered to the participant's home. We are not offering OT and PT restorative, but OT/PT exercise programs to help participants maintain their endurance and strength to continue to perform their activities of daily living.
Provides an array of therapeutic programs, health care, and wellness programs for older adults and adults with disabilities.
- Daily monitoring of blood pressure and blood sugar for diabetics, per PCP orders.
- Provide Health education and counseling to the participant and family as needed.
- Monitor, administer and record prescribed medications.
- Provide liaison to the participant's personal physician.
- Provides counseling and referral to available community resources
- Serves as liaison with the participant's family and home.
- Provides daily monitoring for changes in participant's mood and behavior.
- Provides case management to meet the needs of the participant.
- Provides muscle, nerve, joint and functional tests.
- Provides treatment to relieve pain, develop and restore function.
- Guides participant in the use of therapeutic, creative and self-care activities for improving function.
- Provides daily individual and group exercises.
- 3 meals are provided daily: Breakfast, Snack and Lunch.
- Center will provide dietary counseling and education.
- Holds monthly birthday and holiday celebrations with live music, and host activities for participants.
- Provide transportation to and from the participant's home and the center.
- Website: https://www.kingdomlivingca.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 444-7700, (916) 444-7794
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 2 pm
- Eligibility: . Adult that is 18 years or older, with physical, mental, emotional and intellectual disabilities.
. Physical or mental impairment which handicaps activities of daily living.
. Reasonable expectation that preventive services will improve or maintain present level of functioning.
. Likelihood of deterioration of individual's condition leading to institutionalization without community-based adult services.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- Sacramento United States
- Yolo United States
- Cynthia Sundberg, Director, email@example.com