Service Name: California Department of Public Health
Organization Name: California Department of Public Health
- Description: Dedicated to optimizing the health and well-being of the people in California. Services include infectious disease control and prevention, food safety, environmental health, laboratory services, patient safety, emergency preparedness, chronic disease prevention, and health promotion, family health and health equity.
For a full index of CDPH programs visit the website.
Link to information about measles.
COVID-19 General Information and Resources.
- Website: https://www.cdph.ca.gov
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 916-558-1700
- Hours: Office: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm;COVID-19 Hotline: Monday through Friday 8 am - 8 pm; Saturday, Sunday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Open.
- Requirements: None.
- United States
- Anjum Kapoor, Office Manager, email@example.com