Service Name: Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency - First Responders Mental Health Urgent Care Clinic
Organization Name: Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency
- Description: A place where residents can go for healing and support while they address a mental health crisis. Offers crisis assessment, medication intervention, and referral to other community services along with planning a safe discharge for every person who visits the Urgent Care.
- Website: https://www.yolocounty.org/health-human-services/mental-health/mental-health-services
- Phone(s): 855-897-2033
- Hours: Seven days a week, Noon - 9 pm
- Eligibility: Welcomes anyone experiencing mental health distress regardless of age and ability to pay.
- Requirements: ID preferred but not required.
- Yolo United States